• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

scrum bug

J

Jester

Hey got rugby 06 on release from play.com and i ahve to sya im fairly impressed sure theres things that could be improved but then everythin has somethin that could be improved on and i think its an enjoyable game. i just ahve one small bug question.
Has anyone else had the problem with the AI scrums where they wont pass the ball out and just end up with a scrum reset and player possesion?

yeah ... happens every so often, tho sometimes I think it is gonna happen again and then the scrumhalf just pops it out really late

scrums in general are feeling pretty unpredictable at the min

Scrums shouldn't be so...competitive. Turning's good but 99% of scrums are won with the feed. IT's so difficult getting the ball back off the scrum.

I get a problem when wheeling the scrum on an opposition put-in, the ref awards them another scrum!

Is that right?

Originally posted by The Kiddie@Feb 13 2006, 07:49 PM
I get a problem when wheeling the scrum on an opposition put-in, the ref awards them another scrum!

Is that right?
Should be yours...hmm...I wonder if HB will do a DECENT patch to fix these things rather than just a "changed flag to make it PC"

Um, they wont do a patch. Rugby 2005 had the same scrum bug, should hav been fixed really.

Latest posts