• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Second favourite national team

Second favorite team has to be Argentina with France a close third. Both countries place a similar type of rugby as south africa..hard, tough and uncompromising. They also don't take a step back when it comes to the physical side of things and has the ability to use a bit of flair to surprise the opposition. Argentina has really improved over the last decade, and their inclusion in the RC was the best thing that could ever happen to their rugby. France? Well if they really get their mojo going, they can really rip the opposing teams defences to shreds, 1999 ring a bell?

What does mean "Soutpiele"?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::lol2tn::roflrol::roflrol::roflrol::roflrol::roflrol::roflrol::roflrol::roflrol:

[. Theres something about the national anthem aswell that just inspires you to go out in the world and steal other countries natural resources... [/QUOTE]

Hahaha quote of the week

Least favourite - England by a country mile. Worst winners, sorest losers (In all sports).

2nd favourite - Scotland/France. Scotland mainly because my Dad is from there and the French, mainly because they always take the game to us like no one else.

Theres something about the national anthem aswell that just inspires you to go out in the world and steal other countries natural resources... Sigh

hadn't seen that the first time. +1. Very good; and not just funny.

Tough call.
I'm a fan of Wales, every time we play them it's a battle. Argentina too.
After that, I have a lot of time for any tier 2 sides who are playing good rugby. The vast majority of casual rugby fans have no more than a vague awareness of non-tier 1 sides (and sometimes less!), but the way I see if we have teams like Japan, Georgia etc. improving toward the point of realistically competing with tier 1 sides it's nothing but good for the game.

Tough call.
I'm a fan of Wales, every time we play them it's a battle. Argentina too.
After that, I have a lot of time for any tier 2 sides who are playing good rugby. The vast majority of casual rugby fans have no more than a vague awareness of non-tier 1 sides (and sometimes less!), but the way I see if we have teams like Japan, Georgia etc. improving toward the point of realistically competing with tier 1 sides it's nothing but good for the game.

hey there brother, yeh I get what you're sayin about Wales, Celtic brotherhood and all that and plus it's true we always play tremendous clashes against them, just a great fixture...
Say I wanted to ask you on the side though, since you've given up on being a pirate did you get to keep the parrot on your shoulder or did you have to return it along with your gun when you retired or maybe did it stop respecting you and flew away once it knew you'd become a regular Joe ?

I'm not at all surprised to see several Irish posters supporting second tier teams. We have a lot of bleeding heart liberals over here - makes me sick.

Australia in general, and especially now. Big Beale fan. Like their whole team really.

I'm not at all surprised to see several Irish posters supporting second tier teams. We have a lot of bleeding heart liberals over here - makes me sick.

Australia in general, and especially now. Big Beale fan. Like their whole team really.

+1 for username, comment about liberals, and liking Australia. I wish right now you were a hobo on the street so I could lean over and give you a crisp ..2 euro coin, and I mean this as a huge compliment, naturally.

Yeah. The Irish left wing is of course a famous supporter of minnow rugby teams. Sure didn't Gerry Adams himself tog out on the wing for Romania himself in his youth?

Yeah. The Irish left wing is of course a famous supporter of minnow rugby teams. Sure didn't Gerry Adams himself tog out on the wing for Romania himself in his youth?

You bloody Bolshevik back rowers and proletariat props spreading the game across FIRA.

The All Blacks because I just love watching the quality of rugby or Scotland because I'm a little Scottish.

Oh, you're THAT kind of poster?

**blocks**

It's official. After he was outed as Andy Farrell is disguise, GN10 takes no sh*t anymore.

Wales
- For family reasons, and the fact that aside from the P.I.s they are the only country aside from NZ where Rugby is a religion too.

Fiji
- Because of their style of play and flair. If only they could get some decent forwards....

I would support Samoa if it wasn't for d!ckheads like Eliota Fuimano-Sapolu and certain posters on here that think that Samoa and Samoan players deserve special treatment from NZ

Wales
- For family reasons, and the fact that aside from the P.I.s they are the only country aside from NZ where Rugby is a religion too.

Fiji
- Because of their style of play and flair. If only they could get some decent forwards....

I would support Samoa if it wasn't for d!ckheads like Eliota Fuimano-Sapolu and certain posters on here that think that Samoa and Samoan players deserve special treatment from NZ

Hey another westie on TRF, what a champ!