• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

setplays from scrums and mauls

I

Inertia

I am confused about the set plays from scrums and mauls. If i drive the maul or the scrum too much the setplay initialises to the UP key.

I can't seem to get any other kind of setplay working or drive the maul and scrum without initiating a set play. Whats the correct process?

Also, I have two annoying problems.

One is using the grubber kick. If i grubber kick and the ball is kicked and then i am impacted a second after, I always get penalised for a knock on! This seems to carry over from 06. It's clearly not a knockon.

Another thing that has carried over from 06 is the amount of time you have to pass out before being tackled. Numerous occasions I have passed to the wing in order to be tackled by the opponent only to find that I can't actually pass but will be tackled instead, even though there is plenty of time to execute the pass. The offload is still very poor because he never throws in the direction that seems obvious.

first problem with the set plays, we know the problem, and there doesnt seam to be a fix for it.

as for the knock on for a penalty??? i havnt had that. I do grubbers get tackled and play on, or i do grubers and i knock on.

and the third one there i get that alot to.

I kinda get that bug sometimes when I grubber the ball than get tackled and one of my other players gather the ball its called as a knock on but other times if the opposition manage to gather the ball no knock on is called :huh:

I kinda get that bug sometimes when I grubber the ball than get tackled and one of my other players gather the ball its called as a knock on but other times if the opposition manage to gather the ball no knock on is called :huh: [/b]

thanks, so there's not much to do then except hope for a patch. whats the likelyhood of that then?

I have found a way to make the game more bearable with the set play problem. Arrange your set plays so that when you drive forward you go for the pocket/drop goal set play. That frees up your players for others things.

I have found a way to make the game more bearable with the set play problem. Arrange your set plays so that when you drive forward you go for the pocket/drop goal set play. That frees up your players for others things. [/b]

yeah that's a good idea. nice tip.

Latest posts