• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SHANE WILLIAMS IS 'A RUGBY FREAK'

<div class='quotemain'>
Well yes I know, I'm trying to say you can't say how good a player he is yet on a wider stage because he hasn't been tested there.[/b]
Look at the quality in front of him however....
[/b][/quote]
Cipriani had a damn good season in the Premiership last year, which isn't bad quality-wise. But he has one good international game in a dead-rubber game against Ireland and people are calling him the best fly-half in the NH. I think that's pretty ridiculous. Let's see where he is after this very unfortunate injury and how he does in the 6N and on the Lions tour, if he goes. Then you can judge how good he really is.
I didn't mean to deviate this to a discussion on Cipriani I was just using him as another example to explain my point. Sowwy. :mellow:
I'm sure Masaga will become an All Black before very long, I think it should have been this season myself; but until he gets that opportunity against greater opposition - SA, Oz, France, Wales :bleh!: we cannot see just how good a player he is.
I'm trying to get my point across as well as I can, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jun 17 2008, 06:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I can't wait till our 3rd string winger rips him apart again.[/b]

:lol:

You're an idiot.
How about this: if you've got something structured to add to the topic feel free put in your remarks, but when King Shane is one of the forerunners for IRB Player of the Year i expect you to keep your silly remarks to yourself, ok little buddy?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 8 2008, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jun 17 2008, 06:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't wait till our 3rd string winger rips him apart again.[/b]

:lol:

You're an idiot.
How about this: if you've got something structured to add to the topic feel free put in your remarks, but when King Shane is one of the forerunners for IRB Player of the Year i expect you to keep your silly remarks to yourself, ok little buddy?
[/b][/quote]
Don't worry, by this time next year there wont be enough wingers in the country to fill their 22...

Latest posts