• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

She has "ad enuf" of me...like.

R

Rugby_Cymru

So, you may, or may not be aware, but i have courting (that's right courting) a certain blonde lovely as of late. Well, I made my ventures up to St. Helens over the weekend and decided that if i left early afternoon on saturday i could be home with plenty of time to shower before meeting up with her at 8pm that night.
Alas, unbeknownst to me there was mass flooding blocking my train from getting to Cardiff.
So my journey took a slight detour and instead of going straight to Cardiff after leaving Crewe station i ended up taking journeying around England (see below): -

St. Helens - Liverpool
Liverpool - Crewe
Crewe - London Euston
London Euston - London Paddington (via "the underground" where i ended up taking 5 different trains)
London Paddington - Bristol
Bristol - Cardiff

A journey that should have only taken 4 hours ended up taking 10 hours.
Now, me being me, I didn't tell her that i was going to St. Helens for the weekend.
I actually told her i wasn't doing anything because i wanted to stay in and "concentrate on my writing".
I lied to her because she asked me last minute whether i wanted to do anything on Friday as well as our date on Saturday, and having not already told her my plans about venturing north, i believe she would have been angry with me for not telling her my plans, considering she spends (what feels like) hours evrey night doing so herself.
So i lied and said i was writing.

So there i was sitting on the train heading for London when i phoned her and explained i was stuck on a train. She asked me where i was and i said i'd explain later, but main thing was: i couldn't make it back for 8pm..."We'll have to reschedule."
She sighed like the grumpy immature girl that she is and hung up on me.
Of course, i didn't phone her when i got home - i was too tired.
I ended up talking to her a few minutes ago. I explained everything to her (yup, the actual truth) and instead of a huge arguement all i got was.

"You know wha? 'I've ad enuf of u like!"

Game over.
Hooker clowns; God Jokes; and now evidently ending dates with short notice didn't go down into her good books.

That's my life for now, folks!

Damn playa, looks like you may as well have stayed put.

Still, there's always Vanessa!

Tsk Tsk Tsk I can't understand women, they're kinda like leeches and when you make them loosen their grip to have some time to yourself, they throw a tantrum or give the silent treatment.

Well, here's a pair of great ***s for you to oogle at in your hour of need...

GreatTit.jpg
GreatTit.jpg

Please tell me that you didn't actually use the sentence 'Don't funk with my heart'... Dear God.

Cyrmu, baaaad idea to cancel, girls tend to look forward to the plans they've made, know for sure that nothing upsets my girlfriend more than if I have to cancel something.

I don't hink he had much choice in cancelling, not being in Cardiff for the pre-arranged time n'all.

"Well round every corner there is a shag but there's only one corner where you'll find your soul mate"

Please tell me that you didn't actually use the sentence 'Don't funk with my heart'... Dear God.

Cyrmu, baaaad idea to cancel, girls tend to look forward to the plans they've made, know for sure that nothing upsets my girlfriend more than if I have to cancel something. [/b]

lmao looks like someone caught on to the black eye peas quote (I hate them). I think not calling when you say you will is just as bad.

"You know wha? 'I've ad enuf of u like!"
[/b]
Wow, people actually talk like that?

And I get ****** when people type 'lol', I would be on a murderous rampage by now....

You should send her a copy of My Fair Lady.

Sounds like this was just the final drop though, was there anything else she was annoyed at?
Other than that, it was probably not telling her you were away, and the fact that if your train hadn't been slowed down, she hadn't known about it at all. That and not calling might be it.

Just guessing here, it could be so many reasons.

Yeha, well, she's young and dumb.
There were a couple of stumbles over the past few weeks, but it's only because we didn't see eye to eye.

I don't see why she was getting so upset. It's not like we're serious or anything - far from it.
But c'est la vie.

I'm gonna go out and find myself a Liverpool Lovelie instead.

Latest posts