• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sheridan out for the rest of the 6 nations

Think Paul Doran-Jones is being brought in to replace him (lets hope he doesn't roomshare with Haskell :lol: )

Not a massive blow for England or Sale, I feel
Corbisiero has proven to be a more than capable replacement, and at Sale Sharks Lee Imiolek is more than holding his own too

Good opportunity for Corbiserio, but as you know I rate Sheridan well and reckon the scrums more solid with him. Plus he's a big scary ******* if nothing else. Really want to see what Marler can do at test level though, imagine that, discovering three test level props in a year?

I was surprised that it was Corbisiero called up in the first place, though I suppose his ability to play tighthead as well counts for him
Also the Saxons staff must've thought he was better than Marler, as Marler was dropped after Italy 'A' and Corbisiero moved from 3 to 1

Agree though, would be good to see Marler getting involved, though I don't think that's likely until after the WC (though with him being only 21ish it's not exactly the end of the world, he's still got 2, potentially 3 world cups in him)

I just discovered the whole Paul Doran Jones and Haskell video with a girl fiasco...thats bloody crazy ...

Never knew about that James Haskell and PDJ video. What legends, I have a newfound respect for bonehead (haskell)

Latest posts