• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ship-date

that is harsh news but i guess ubisoft pull all the strings while trev and swordfish wait. defintely the casual gamer won't get it but maybe northern sales might increase with the game releasing now around 6 nations time. mid january isn't too bad a time to release sure pre christmas would have been good but in jan people come back from holidays and also some people have a look to see what some of the new game out are in the new year.

I think this will still sell quite well up in the north as January is still a decent time for it to be released up there, and it has the licences that they want.
Down here however, it will be EA Sports that will win out unfortunately.

for sure ea have the southern hemipsher licenses and the game is focused that way compared to rc2006 which is heavily northern hemisphers dominated and the fact 6 nation will proabbly be on when it releases

yeah its bad news no doubt, but im prepared to wait, as swordfish seem a descent bunch of guys who actually care enough about the fans to let us know whats going on.

my advice to people is too purchase rugby league 2 next week to tide them over,this game also looks very good, even if its league, just imagine its union and create some union players.

Latest posts