• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sione Lauaki

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 16 2008, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He is still a good player just maybe not as good as he use to be and he always shows his skills in Air New Zealand Cup level and Super14 but can't quite do it at international level.[/b]
oh he's done it at international level before, remember for the pacific warriors? he was the man on that tour, but yeah, i agree with most of the coments made about him, he's too sluggish now, and it's like he stops trying once he makes it into the all blacks. the only reason he's been picked the last couple times is for his X factor, coz that X factor of his is like armageddon and can turn a game on it's head, the problem with his X factor, is it rarely shows nowadays.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Oct 26 2008, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 16 2008, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He is still a good player just maybe not as good as he use to be and he always shows his skills in Air New Zealand Cup level and Super14 but can't quite do it at international level.[/b]
oh he's done it at international level before, remember for the pacific warriors? he was the man on that tour, but yeah, i agree with most of the coments made about him, he's too sluggish now, and it's like he stops trying once he makes it into the all blacks. the only reason he's been picked the last couple times is for his X factor, coz that X factor of his is like armageddon and can turn a game on it's head, the problem with his X factor, is it rarely shows nowadays.
[/b][/quote]

Ohh Lauaki :(

And I thought Chis Masoe was the least popular All Black lmao

Lauaki's not in the AI squad!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Oct 27 2008, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 16 2008, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

BRING BACK CULLY

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (candybum @ Oct 27 2008, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (187 @ Oct 27 2008, 10:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

BRING BACK CULLY
[/b][/quote]
Dude Cully is happliy retired! The mind is willing but the flesh is weak and spongy! - to quote Zapp Branagan.

He is a good strong player just needs a little more IQ and a little less individuality is all then he'll be a very reckonable force