• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sir Speedy becomes a father...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 14 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't like you guys anymore. :([/b]

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :Blinky:
Please forgive us Speedy :itsok: :D

So whats the kid's name...? :lol: JUST JOKING

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Feb 14 2009, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Feb 14 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 14 2009, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This story is just wrong. The child should have been aborted. No way should that child ever been born. They should give up the child for adoption now it has been though, to a suitable couple who cannot have kids.[/b]

Agree entirely...This is exactly what abortion is for. And now 3 people just got their lives ruined...
[/b][/quote]
Oh dear - I think you need some perspective.

How does aborting the child not ruin that child's life?
[/b][/quote]

Not that I'm taking sides, but that question is a little bit on the daft side.
The reason they proposed abortion is because the child would be born into a situation that the above perceived as a greater evil compared to not allowing the child to live.

Simply put, the child would have been aborted, so it wouldn't have been born, therefor it wouldn't have had a life, therefor there was no life to ruin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 14 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Do not get sad about our posts Speedy, numerous children of ours seed this lost planet

So you entered a new club: Club of Lost Fathers ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Cheers Sir. Speedy

Gotta agree, if there was ever a case where aborting was the right thing to do, this was it! No matter what Shtove says, in this situation, abortion is much better than a 15 & 13 y/o having to deal with a child. Their only children themselves for chirst sake.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 15 2009, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Gotta agree, if there was ever a case where aborting was the right thing to do, this was it! No matter what Shtove says, in this situation, abortion is much better than a 15 & 13 y/o having to deal with a child. Their only children themselves for chirst sake.[/b]

I am against abortion, social programs will help

Abortion.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Feb 14 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 14 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do not get sad about our posts Speedy, numerous children of ours seed this lost planet

Cheers Sir. Speedy
[/b][/quote]

Gotta admit, Lekso makes everything feel better, even a nuclear halocaust! :lol:

If you're stupid enough to have unprotected sex at the age of 13 (or at any age when you're not ready for child-caring really) you should suck it up and suffer the consequences. Or at least have it adopted!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 15 2009, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Feb 14 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 14 2009, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers Sir. Speedy
[/b][/quote]

Gotta admit, Lekso makes everything feel better, even a nuclear halocaust! :lol:
[/b][/quote]

zordax-1.jpg

And Prestwick still in his amazing mood to make us smile even when we are deadly tired :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Prest!!!!!!

Agree Sir.Speedy if you lose your head I think you will have to correct that ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Feb 15 2009, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Gotta agree, if there was ever a case where aborting was the right thing to do, this was it! No matter what Shtove says, in this situation, abortion is much better than a 15 & 13 y/o having to deal with a child. Their only children themselves for chirst sake.[/b]
Faaarkin hell!

That child may have a whoopeee life. Those kids may turn out to be great parents. Give it a chance - c'est la vie.

Mind you, I'm not too happy about my taxes paying for it. So, yes - abort the little squidge. But then my taxes are sucked up by NHS abortionists anyway.

You're right again. Much better that social managers wipe away all that potential because this kind of irresponsible behaviour is simply "not on".

shtove has a pint denying the right to life is a big call, especially for people so young to make. In ireland the issue of abortion is still hotly debated. you say the child would have a bad life but surely this would be better than no life at all or you argue that you are saving the young parents from the burden and the child from life of poverty and possible neglect. its a big issue but you have to say fair play to the kid for fronting up to the responsibility. sorry bout this post btw way it is a saturday night after all im pretty impressed woth myself actually

I'm feeling sorry for little Maisie :s Those kids might try their best to be good fathers but they're still so young, they need to go through puberty, the chances of them staying together are statistically slim to non-existent.
What sort of upbringing or parents must they have had? The new mother's mum didn't realise her daughter was pregnant until the kid started to gain weight? Unless that girl had a perfect pregnancy (unlikely at that age, her body isn't even fully grown!) there were signs that could lead anyone to think she was expecting a child :s Let's hope they do better with Maisie, I wouldn't put my money on it though.

I don't know what is worse, aborting a baby and knowing you killed a life.. or having it and then giving it away. Either way that girl has potentially ruined her life. Personally, i think they did the right thing which was to have the baby, but it should now be given away to loving parents who can't have children.

It's the only humane thing to do.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Feb 14 2009, 04:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
was watching the news today and this was on. they asked the kid how he would cope financially and he said "whats financially?". this is quite upsetting[/b]

wow...that certainly is disconcerting x.x

kid probably doesn't have $100 to his name

for the baby's sake, I really hope the parents of the two little idiots love them alot.

Latest posts