• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sir Speedy becomes a father...

i must say the girl who broke you in isn't much of a looker speedy, what were you thinking?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Which one is sir speedy?

Seriously, a 13 year old pulling a 15 year old. Cocky little f***er.

I don't know, she needs sectioning, rewind 9 months and he must have looked like a 6 year old.

I almost **** myself when I read this on the paper this morning (amidst the shock of seeing The Sun, I get the Guardian on a Monday for the media section, I f***ing hate the red-tops too.

Anyway,

This is shocking though, the kid looks about 8...and he's like, "I don't get much pocket money but I'll use it for the baby"...is the kind of **** I expect The Sun to try and squeeze out of him at some point...so I don't buy it...but still...13 and got a kid, f*** that.

PS: I feel foolish, I came in here with the soul intention of saying some noble to a first time father...instead I got two f***ing plumbs from Shitshire popping out kids before they've got all their big-boy teeth. Shocking.

I'd like to pretend this stuff is new to me, stuff like this is commonplace up here (Dundee especially, we were the worst for it in Europe at some point for like 2 year) maybe not at 13, but not much older.

That kid looks about as old as my 7 year old cousin -__-;;

Gunna get a job, maybe? Should try at chuck-E-cheese, chase the 7 year olds out of the tunnels when mom and dad call =/

but honestly, what are 13 year olds thinking these days, I know when i was 13, all I thought about was school, baseball, bowling and tae kwon do (hadn't been introduced to rugby yet - that came a year later)

This story is just wrong. The child should have been aborted. No way should that child ever been born. They should give up the child for adoption now it has been though, to a suitable couple who cannot have kids.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 14 2009, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This story is just wrong. The child should have been aborted. No way should that child ever been born. They should give up the child for adoption now it has been though, to a suitable couple who cannot have kids.[/b]

Agree entirely...This is exactly what abortion is for. And now 3 people just got their lives ruined...

if any of you got past the front page yesterday, you would have noticed that the page 3 girl was absolutely stunning. And only 18... I'm 19 and none of my girly friends look that developed. i cut the little picture of the 15 year old out and stuck it on page 3's face and left it in the pub.

was watching the news today and this was on. they asked the kid how he would cope financially and he said "whats financially?". this is quite upsetting

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Feb 14 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 14 2009, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This story is just wrong. The child should have been aborted. No way should that child ever been born. They should give up the child for adoption now it has been though, to a suitable couple who cannot have kids.[/b]

Agree entirely...This is exactly what abortion is for. And now 3 people just got their lives ruined...
[/b][/quote]
Oh dear - I think you need some perspective.

How does aborting the child not ruin that child's life?

Latest posts