• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sir Speedy becomes a father...

Ah, the bliss of being grandparents! The money you can make from selling the story of your new granddaughter to tabloids, ignoring the fact you never cared much for your own kid all that much.

Parenthood, it's such a marvellous thing!

I'm sorry, but there is always certain cenarios where abortion is by far the best thing. if caught early enough, it's not a baby anyway, it's just a ball of cells! If they had realised this kid was pregnant at an early enough stage, everyone who isn't religious, must realise it would have been better to destory something that's not alive yet than destory the lives of two stupid children who didn't realise they were doing something so wrong!

There are other times when abortion is more then acceptable, a woman falling pregnant due to being raped for example!

I'm a bit iffy with abortion. I used to think "that's your choice" but then I met someone who changed all that.

Mrs SHRLFC was horribly raped when she was 13. The gobshite who did this made her pregnant. She decided, with an exceptionally heavy heart, to have an abortion. She didn't even tell her parents she was raped, they still don't know to this day. She made this decision all by herself. It haunts her to this day, and will for all of her days, for the rest of her life. I personally think in that case she made the correct decision as she has gone on to lead a relatively successful life. This wouldn't have been possible with a child in her life.

On the flip side there was a girl in my form class who had 8 abortions in the two years I was in college, because she couldn't be arsed using protection. THAT is wrong.

So be careful when you say "abortion is wrong." You don't know the first thing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 16 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm a bit iffy with abortion. I used to think "that's your choice" but then I met someone who changed all that.

Mrs SHRLFC was horribly raped when she was 13. The gobshite who did this made her pregnant. She decided, with an exceptionally heavy heart, to have an abortion. She didn't even tell her parents she was raped, they still don't know to this day. She made this decision all by herself. It haunts her to this day, and will for all of her days, for the rest of her life. I personally think in that case she made the correct decision as she has gone on to lead a relatively successful life. This wouldn't have been possible with a child in her life.

On the flip side there was a girl in my form class who had 8 abortions in the two years I was in college, because she couldn't be arsed using protection. THAT is wrong.

So be careful when you say "abortion is wrong." You don't know the first thing.[/b]

Sorry to hear that, and yes I think she made the right choice, the only choice imo. She couldn't have had that baby without hating everything about it, it would have been a constant reminder to what had happened. People might say, she could have given it away for adoption, but it's no way for a baby to come into this world, it would have been unfair for her to go through pregnancy and birth for something created in such an appalling way.

I was in school with someone who's had (at least) 3 abortions, and know someone now who's had 2. I can't condone this atall, as you said, being too lazy to use contraception isn't an excuse, especially more than once!

I think if a women wants an abortion, she should be free to have it. However, not every situation is the same, some have/will abuse(d) the system like the above example of the girl getting 8 in 2 years...that's a bit daft.

But I'm Pro-choice, as long as the child is a part of another humans body it falls under that women's jurisdiction what happens to her body, nobody else.
Anyone who argues the contrary is wrong in my opinion, dead wrong.

I don't think you're able to get 8 abortions in 2 years to be honest. Or she must have used different names or such. Or she was simply lying because she believed it would make her interesting.

Just like you're advised not to get pregnant in the six months after you gave birth, you can't get an abortion if you had one not six months ago. Of course, there are enough people who don't wait six months before getting pregnant again, and some women will use abortion as a form of birth control. By the time they really want to have children, they might find out they can't have any, since too many abortions can cause fertility problems.

Since it hasn't been posted yet, an image of the happy family, with mum this time:

SNN1305AA-380_732314a.jpg

The idea of those two people having sex disgusts me to be honest.

I heard, the other two "possible" dads have yet to reach the tender age of sixteen too I believe?

Not to sound old and frumpy, but kids these days! Then again, the five year old that gave birth to a kid was in the beginning of the 20th century or something like that so maybe times really don't change.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Feb 16 2009, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I heard, the other two "possible" dads have yet to reach the tender age of sixteen too I believe?

Not to sound old and frumpy, but kids these days! Then again, the five year old that gave birth to a kid was in the beginning of the 20th century or something like that so maybe times really don't change.[/b]

Nothing frumpish about it, this is all just an outrage.

Is it just me or is there a slightly..."dead" look in the boys eyes, like he has just realized what this is gunna do to his soccer time

He sure doesn't look happy, but then again he's holding what may be his daughter, and his girlfriend looks like she could be his mother.
That and I think that kid needs to be examined by an ophthalmologist, though it could be sheer horror in his eyes.

Latest posts