• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Six Nations 2017

BIRB

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
Hello .I m hoping to get tickets for Twickenham for a six nations game next year .This will be our first trip but I would assume most decent hotels near the ground will be fully booked .Can anyone recommend somewhere to stay in th surrounding areas with transport access to the ground ?
Thanks

Hi buddy,

Twisters is easily reachable by train from central London and it takes only a couple of minutes to walk to the stadium.
If you go just before the game it might take longer. :)
Generally spoken, we tend to stay in central London as it has more too offer before and after the game.

I managed to get a room in a Premier Inn in Richmond at short notice on AP Final Saturday a few years ago. It did set me back £170 though. Richmond is well served with pubs and restaurants, we ate and drank very well in The Shaftsbury that night. There's a shuttle bus that runs to HQ on match days.

As Amobokoboko says, Twickenham is a short walk from a train station, so is easily accessible from pretty much anywhere is London, so there are many cheaper options than the one I went for, I was prepared to pay a premium for convenience.

Latest posts