• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Six Nations fantasy league

Anyone who joins please post you name in the league on here so we can match players to members on here.

I'm too embarrassed to say my name

Last edited:
As the reigning (in perpetuity) TRF Six Nations Rugby Mag Fantasy League Champion (though I don't like to mention it), I'm in for both.

You'll know me by
a) being called Crash
b) finishing bottom

As the reigning (in perpetuity) TRF Six Nations Rugby Mag Fantasy League Champion (though I don't like to mention it), I'm in for both.

You'll know me by
a) being called Crash
b) finishing bottom
Miss the rugby mag one. Especially the prem one

You'll know me by
a) being called Crash
b) finishing bottom
Managed to get 18 players(15 plus 3 subs) but still not sure how ill do. i did well coming something like 12 overall one year on the RM premiership fantasy yet am always average at best in the 6N one though so youll be second bottom behind me

Pushed into 6th. Happy so far. As a Saints fan mid-table is given

I think one or two of you may have misused the supersub and put a starting player in that role.

1st in our league, 980th over all(better than it outs haha)

Significantly better week this week, was a bit of a rush job week one, Ronan Kelleher as supersub worked out very well. Up to 3rd. Well off impressive pace though Scotty!

Steward is getting dropped, terrible captain pick!

1st in our league, 980th over all(better than it outs haha)
It's a good lead you've got there, too. Top 1000 is very impressive.

Started fourth, finished fourth, solid performance. Getting the hang of the game now.

Not as enjoyable as the Prem one used to be, but decent fun nevertheless. Supersub is a ridiculous idea (even though I picked Arundell.) Too much luck involved; if your player comes on as an injury replacement after 2 minutes and scores a couple of tries, it's far too many points for something which is sheer fluke. Ditch that and make people have a bigger bench with designated forwards and backs.

It's a good lead you've got there, too. Top 1000 is very impressive.

Started fourth, finished fourth, solid performance. Getting the hang of the game now.

Not as enjoyable as the Prem one used to be, but decent fun nevertheless. Supersub is a ridiculous idea (even though I picked Arundell.) Too much luck involved; if your player comes on as an injury replacement after 2 minutes and scores a couple of tries, it's far too many points for something which is sheer fluke. Ditch that and make people have a bigger bench with designated forwards and backs.
Im happy, got lucky with my captain, tbh its all luck in a sense like ypur captain could get injured min 2 and you have a bad week so i like the supersub, it makes you think about your bench and ask yourself which player will have the most imact. Yes with cap or supersub you can get lucky or unlucky but overall they are good editions IMO.

Also i like that you dont just pick starters you have to pick an impact player.

Without making it like the RM one in terms of scoring its good how it is though i do want missed tackles/defenders beaten as -points/points.

Latest posts