• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Six Nations fantasy league

Forgot to make any changes to my side, so after a bad start anyway in round 1, I'm now rock bottom. Only fitting for a Welsh supporter atm I suppose!

Very happy with 2nd place. Really messed up with my captain this week. Alldritt usually a very safe bet but he was my lowest scorer this week.

The big dog is making a comeback.... a poor first week and a big response, can anyone stop me? :p

The big dog is making a comeback.... a poor first week and a big response, can anyone stop me? :p
Duch s bad week, i started making it made a couple of random choices thrn forgot about it....no welsh players, italy players i didnt want locked in before i realised and then one or two bad decisions to go along with it...

Duch s bad week, i started making it made a couple of random choices thrn forgot about it....no welsh players, italy players i didnt want locked in before i realised and then one or two bad decisions to go along with it...
SO many people scored about the 600 points in this week, some lucked out with a conan supersub (not myself), but yeah a real separation week. It's helped me tons in my other leagues, £70 riding on this weeks performance with my mates

Oh FFS i havnt picked a kicker which means it has to be from Ireland vs England game... wanted a frenchy

Oh FFS i havnt picked a kicker which means it has to be from Ireland vs England game... wanted a frenchy
To follow my last...ive put Arundell as Captain...hype train!

Meant captain not kicker btw

I was g9ing to put Penaud as captain but dodnt pick one so went for the screw it option of Arundell as it was too late. It failed badly and i got 3rd any other cap and would have fought for 2nd.

Did my team late round 4 and forgot the cap in round 5...screwed me over big time...i just need to be better!

Latest posts