• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SL - NRL sister teams

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Dec 12 2008, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So Wigan are the bandwagoners? f***, I chose to support them because I was trying to do the opposite and not support a bandwagon team like St. Helens or Leeds, who I thought were the top two dominant teams. Melbourne and Wigan are the bandwagon teams then? No surprise RUTB supports them then! ;)

I said I'd choose Wigan to support and I'm proudly stick to that desicion. But I've never watched a super league match yet and I'm still learning about the league. I'm stick to Wigan foir the time being. But once the season starts I could be attracted to a team like Hull who are struggling and have got the legendary Mick Crocker![/b]

:bravo: That would be a very good choice. Three Finals in four years and the only team outside the perceived 'Big Four' to win anything in recent years. Last season was not a good one but they'll bounce back this year. We're also the best rugby league fans in the world, so you'll be in good company! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Dec 24 2008, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Rabbitohs have a stupid name.[/b]

Incorrect it has meaning and is apart of the clubs history it might sound funny but its better than some of the americanized shite nicknames. :toss:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Dec 12 2008, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The biggest club in Super League, and arguably the world, is Wigan. It's my birth right to hate them, I'm from St Helens. But I can't deny they are a massive team. However, they're also a delusional team, harping on about the glory days of the 80's. They are doing this more and more at the moment as they haven't won the ***le in 10 years and any trophy at all in 6 years.

St Helens aren't even the second biggest club in that country, that's Leeds, we're 3rd biggest but the most successful club of the Super League era.[/b]

Our glory days were the 90's. In fact, all our days were glory days! (Other than the last decade...)

Anyway, if I might now direct your attention to the following information video:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zimZXE9987U

Latest posts