So you wanna be a superstar?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by Ripper, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Ripper

Ripper Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/sports/maddenn...ew_6128568.html

Screenshots : http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/sports/maddenn...creenindex.html

---

This kind of thing would be ideal for a Rugby Game. Start at club rugby level with a pack of random club names i.e the This is Football series, get picked up by a NPC, Currie Cup, Low Ranking GP e.t.c Team, then move up to S12/a Henieken Cup team then go International.

The Media thing will work well, play like crap or miss a last minute Penalty you get mocked and scorned, score a hat-trick or injure Jonny Wilkinson and get treated like a hero.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Wally

Wally Guest

4. dayum thats awesome!!!!

man rugby video games suck!

5. ..haha..ill create rupeni caucaunibuca and be wr....put myself in free agency and be worth zip and when i get chosen ill carve cbs and ss just rupeni carves up backlines and when they offer me a big deal ill be the man..and not turn up at training..go clubbing and ****..haha..rad

6. Wally

Wally Guest

Lol. That was f***ing gold.

7. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Im gonna see how much you can get the Media to hate you. Then i'll carve up for the first 2 years - then play like crap, each year demanding more and more money.

8. woosaah

woosaah Guest

yeah that mode looks sick [​IMG]

i'd try to get into the starting line up then be there for a good year playing good, then start to just play around with all the other features, and just try get more money [​IMG]

I'd prolly try to be a quarterback, but being 3rd round pick i'd prolly end up like jamie fox on any given sunday [​IMG]

9. ^what?..a whining bitch?

ill be caucau first round...do that for a couple years
    and then ill be a rb jonah lomu and enter the draft at 18 and have super stats that lomu has..100break tackle,95acc,95 speed..-0.034 brain power
    2defence awarness,1 tackle ability..woohoo cat wait fo dis game

10. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Meh, if you have Jonah as a running back you wouldnt have to to worry about Defensive stats anyway.

Hopefully you dont always get picked up in the 3rd round, it would be awesome if you able to say be a top 5 pick... or even the No.1 overall pick. Hopefully you can pull a John Elway or an Eli Manning and get drafted 1st overall and then throw a sulk because you would rather play Baseball then play for the Colts or Daddy doesnt want you to go to the Chargers so you demand a trade, therefore making the Fans hate you and be the butt end of jokes...

11. hahaha true...but jonah hates his daddy
    and im gonna be a gangsta jonah..grew up n the hood and the only talent is football and when im invited too like special activities ill beat little kids up and be a badboy..yeah..and ill beat on my teammates or tell journalist secrets.."culpeppers got skiddy undies"...hahaha
    is this madden cmon on xbox,ps2 or only on the next gen consoles?

12. Ripper

Ripper Guest

PS2, XBox, GC, PC and the 360 at the moment.

I dont think the PS3 will be out in time.

13. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Fark Madden Superstar Mode... Look at this ****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!