• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Some more movies for you!

L

locksley

OK fellas, seeing as the game is out now, or anyday soon I thought I'd post up my last batch of vids!

Cheers for all the nice comments from all of you, and I hope you all enjoy the game, whichever format you buy it for!
<

Here you go

This clip shows all the stadiums available in the game!

Stadium list clip

This clip shows the Tackling section in the training mode

Tackling Drill

This clip shows the step/fend/charge moves in the training mode

Special Moves Training section

And...

This is a 16 minute clip, featuring New Zealand vs Fiji, a full game, side view, hard mode! It's not as good quality as some of the others, but it's highly watchable and enabled me to keep the files size relatively low!

Just watch how good the AI is when it comes to scrums... They ruined me!
<

New Zealand vs Fiji

*Please note, these clips run, like the others, at 25 frames per second! So if you're worried about jerkiness etc, don't! The full game on all formats runs at 50fps, solid!

Thanks alot for all the trouble you went to locks!!! without you and shane we would've been lost...

Originally posted by locksley@Mar 8 2005, 11:51 PM
OK fellas, seeing as the game is out now, or anyday soon I thought I'd post up my last batch of vids!

Cheers for all the nice comments from all of you, and I hope you all enjoy the game, whichever format you buy it for!
<

Here you go

Stadium list clip

Tackling Drill

And...

This is a 16 minute clip, featuring New Zealand vs Fiji, a full game, side view, hard mode! It's not as good quality as some of the others, but it's highly watchable and enabled me to keep the files size relatively low!

<

New Zealand vs Fiji

*Please note, the full game clip won't be available for download until around 12:30pm UK time!
Cheers mate these look great - is there any chance we could have just one more vid of classic 2 view on hard. Perhaps just one half. really enjoyed the PI V bA BAs one. No worries if don't have time

Thanks for all your help on this foum, much appreciated
<

Originally posted by jimmy44+Mar 8 2005, 11:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimmy44 @ Mar 8 2005, 11:58 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Mar 8 2005, 11:51 PM

<

Here you go

Stadium list clip

Tackling Drill

And...

This is a 16 minute clip, featuring New Zealand vs Fiji, a full game, side view, hard mode!  It's not as good quality as some of the others, but it's highly watchable and enabled me to keep the files size relatively low!

<

New Zealand vs Fiji

*Please note, the full game clip won't be available for download until around 12:30pm UK time!
Cheers mate these look great - is there any chance we could have just one more vid of classic 2 view on hard. Perhaps just one half. really enjoyed the PI V bA BAs one. No worries if don't have time

<
[/b]
ok, I'll post the last video up this week! It'll be CLASSIC 2 view!

I'll get my mate round for a 1 on 1 match!

Let me know which of the following you want!

a) Teams
<
Stadium

The most popular teams at the end of the thread will be the ones we use!

Thanks for all that Locksley - legend.
<

I do have to say one thing regarding you playing classic 2 view....something that affects your game and you are in denial about methinks....

Especially noticeable in a couple of the videos when you play in this view is the fact that, when the screen swings around, you just momentarily go in the wrong (your original) direction. This has affected kick returns, turnover tackles, inability to exert pressure etc etc...The proof is in te vids - check out the PI v Baa Baas game one more time and you'll see many instances of this - the try in the corner untouched a glaring example of the shortcoming of this view.

Do yourself a favour and play side view dude. When you play up and down you just space angle the whole time - this is how "the tactic" has gotten into your system in the first place.

Clips posted on here have featured mostly;

Australia, New Zealand, England, Brumbies, Crusaders, Wales, Argentina, Leicester, Barbarians, Pacific Islanders!

I think we should use different teams for the next vid, so try not to choose any of those above please!

Originally posted by locksley+Mar 9 2005, 12:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Mar 9 2005, 12:05 AM)</div>
Originally posted by jimmy44@Mar 8 2005, 11:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Mar 8 2005, 11:51 PM

<

Here you go

Stadium list clip

Tackling Drill

And...

This is a 16 minute clip, featuring New Zealand vs Fiji, a full game, side view, hard mode!  It's not as good quality as some of the others, but it's highly watchable and enabled me to keep the files size relatively low!

<

New Zealand vs Fiji

<
ok, I'll post the last video up this week! It'll be CLASSIC 2 view!

I'll get my mate round for a 1 on 1 match!

Let me know which of the following you want!

a) Teams
<
Stadium

The most popular teams at the end of the thread will be the ones we use! [/b]
Cheers dude - being very cheecky but twas hoping for another one versus AI. But no worries I think most people would like to see a player v player game.

Cheers

Please address my post Locksley!

Oh and:

Blues versus England

You be Blues...on hard.....80 minutes....Please...have to wait till 17th!! Need one MASSIVE file I can watch for hours!!

<
<
<
<

So far we've only seen the high rated teams - how does the game play with weaker teams? Do you just get more knockons etc or are there more missed tackles which keep the games just as exciting?

If so, how about a bad NH v bad SH matchup ... Richmond v Reds, or Newport v Cats to keep it balanced? And have we seen the Millen stadium yet?

South Africa Vs France poor french Dudes have not had much. Please make it an international.
P.s Thanks for everything bud i am sure you are counting the days until release so you don`t get asked a million questions every day.

Originally posted by TheBokke@Mar 9 2005, 01:30 AM
Soth Africa Vs France poor french Dudes have not had much. Please make it an international.
Suuuuuuuurrrreeeee....
<

that's why you'd like that match up.

hehe....

nice angle.

<

Crusaders vs The Lions. Want to see the kits as they both play in red! Thanks for all your hard work Locks!

I vote for S.A vs FRANCE

Or S.A VS Ireland.

We have not seen any ingame footage of South Africa.

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ LOCKS

CHEERS RAY

Latest posts