• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Some new info

Nice call Razel_eire - you watched one too many episodes of Dr. Who. As for you Skateboarder1, get the pole out of ur ass!
<

Originally posted by Skateboarder1@Feb 8 2005, 05:11 AM
I am of the Male Gender, and would like to talk about EA Sports Rugby 2005. In Forum User's opinion, do you think that EA Sports Rugby 2005 is a massive improvement over EA Sports Rugby 2004?
OK ok, now it's obvious that your either 1 of 3 things:
1. A foreigner for who English is a second language.
or
2. A smart arse who just wants to take the ****.
or
3. A posh private school boy from the most extreme of extreme religious towns in the Bible belt of the USA.

Which is it? Because nobody just comes out in response to all that cheek and says "I am of Male Gender"... So my guess is your taking the **** aren't you mate?

I am directly from England, I would just like to discuss Rugby in these Forums and not offend anybody and I go to a Public School. Please say so if you would like me to use Informal Language in future Posts. Please reply to my earlier question also.

Please use informal language in future posts. I have indeed enjoyed laughing at your expense up until this point, where I am now feeling rather sorry for you. It is fairly obvious that you are taking the ****.

...subtle british humour. *watches Benny Hill*

Originally posted by Skateboarder1@Feb 8 2005, 07:18 PM
I am directly from England, I would just like to discuss Rugby in these Forums and not offend anybody and I go to a Public School. Please say so if you would like me to use Informal Language in future Posts. Please reply to my earlier question also.
Ok mate, from all information and evidence available, Rugby 2005 appears to be a significant improvement on the original. In fact, our only member here who has actually played it rates it the best rugby game ever!

Other than that mate, post in what ever vein of language that suits you, there's nothing wrong with answering everything in essay form, even if it sounds ridiculous.

videogames.co.nz

VGNZ Play With Rugby 2005
6:49PM - 8 Feb 05 - Reported by: Raja Henley

This morning VGNZ were lucky enough to be invited up to EA's offices to get a look at the almost complete Rugby 2005 on PS2 and Xbox. EA will be holding an officically Rugby 2005 media evening in the next few weeks, which will give us more of a chance to play and test out the game.

However from what we saw this morning, we've very very impressed with this years version of Rugby 2005. All sports / Rugby fans out there should be getting very excited with this baby.

VGNZ will bring you more on Rugby once the media evening has hit.

Thanks for accepting me into these Forums. From now on I will use Informal Language. I would still like people to answer my previous question.

Originally posted by Skateboarder1@Feb 8 2005, 05:11 AM
I am of the Male Gender, and would like to talk about EA Sports Rugby 2005. In Forum User's opinion, do you think that EA Sports Rugby 2005 is a massive improvement over EA Sports Rugby 2004?
ok sorry...stop baterring him boyz hes here for the same purpose we r

Yes, Skateboarder1, Rugby 2005 is 5000 times better than Rugby 2004. Nuff said.

Latest posts