• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sometimes i wish my family had OCD comics...$$$$$$$

Oh wow!
My brother was a huge DC fan as a kid, and still is (into his 40's). I've been busy cataloguing the 3,000+ comics he still has in my loft lately.
There are some worth several hundred $, but Action Comics #1 is pretty much the holy grail of the DC universe.
I have found in the collection, a 'coverless' Justice League #1, and know that's worth quite a lot, and even in it's 'poor' condition, could probably get $3-400.

The person selling it ...

wolf_wall_street2.jpg

Oh wow!
My brother was a huge DC fan as a kid, and still is (into his 40's). I've been busy cataloguing the 3,000+ comics he still has in my loft lately.
There are some worth several hundred $, but Action Comics #1 is pretty much the holy grail of the DC universe.
I have found in the collection, a 'coverless' Justice League #1, and know that's worth quite a lot, and even in it's 'poor' condition, could probably get $3-400.

Haha, which most likely meant that it was filed as returned - but sold anyway ;).

It's funny but a lot of comics almost exclusively are coverless, as anything prior to the early 60s that was distributed prior to going through the CCA and later blocked, would just get the covers ripped off and sold anyway, giving no money to the publishers.

Latest posts