• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sorry Boks

LOL what's the beef with the ad guys? The part when Sir Os bashes through the wall is a killer! I always say "YEAH OS" when it comes on, and give a good laugh afterwards.. Never gets old :p .

*Beef grilled*

Man that's a terrible add, everytime it comes on I switch the channel. Check the look on Schalks face, I can't make out if he's enjoying or thinking wtf am I doing here.

they are running like SPRINGBOKS

the prancing BOK

thats how they run on discovery and nat geo

they only doing what natural,......although i would debate an aussie version of the wallaby skip to be an embarressment - i wouldnt say these guys run like frogs - the green attire makes them that, but it is the SPRING - IN THE BOK!!!

Good add.......would NOT mind seeing a roid digital version of the HAKA

Fark Spartan...

AK47 speaketh the truth. Anybody who has ever seen a (4-legged) Springbok running at full tilt, would have seen what we call in Afrikaans the "pronk", which is basically what they`re supposed to be doing in the ad.

Doesn`t make it any less cheesy though. When the antelope Springbok is in it`s natural state, it`s a thing of beauty and grace. But our green and gold Bokke have got a completely different natural state. It`s called diving over the opposition tryline. :lol: Not getting down on all fours and attempting to 'pronk".

It`s called diving over the opposition tryline.[/b]

Didn't see you doing that in the final, there was some at breakdowns though... :redcard: :p [/b]

Didn`t see you doing it much throughout the whole bloody tournament mate! And certainly not in 160 minutes against the Boks.........

<div class='quotemain'>

Didn't see you doing that in the final, there was some at breakdowns though... :redcard: :p [/b]

Didn`t see you doing it much throughout the whole bloody tournament mate! And certainly not in 160 minutes against the Boks.........

[/b][/quote]

That's cus it isn't our natural state. hiding the ball from the opposition up our jumpers is our natural state!

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]
Correct me if I'm wrong but in the final weren't England the only team to cross the tryline and then have it disallowed? :rolleyes:

Correct me if I`m wrong, but didn`t the final score read 15-6 to the Boks, with 4 Montgomery penalties and a Steyn penalty playing 2 Wilkinson penalties? Didn`t see anything about a try in them post-match stats there mate. :p

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

I think someone jealous because they lost the cup :lol: :lol:

<div class='quotemain'> At least Sasol makes better jerseys than Nike. [/b]

:lol: Plumb
[/b][/quote]

Aaaah cmon Teh Mite. Atleast tell the poor lad what he did... Don't worry I got your back, I will.

Popdistortion, Sasol make PETROL not jerseys. Canterbury, on the other hand, do.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> At least Sasol makes better jerseys than Nike. [/b]

:lol: Plumb
[/b][/quote]

Aaaah cmon Teh Mite. Atleast tell the poor lad what he did... Don't worry I got your back, I will.

Popdistortion, Sasol make PETROL not jerseys. Canterbury, on the other hand, do.

[/b][/quote]

So they make PETROL from jerseys, Sven? :blink: