• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sorry guys, this game is poor

I'd go in a heartbeat. Am in talks now to see how feasible it is to get to the Tri-Nations match being played in Sydney between the All Blacks and Wallabies. I've got friends, I just need airfare . . .

I'm just a big fan of Internationals and Tests.

i like rugby
<

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 19 2005, 12:32 PM
I'd go in a heartbeat. Am in talks now to see how feasible it is to get to the Tri-Nations match being played in Sydney between the All Blacks and Wallabies. I've got friends, I just need airfare . . .

I'm just a big fan of Internationals and Tests.
The ASB stand is the big one you see on TV facing the camera. They used to have the camera on the other side and you would see the blue south stand, but not anymore. To the right of the ASB stand in the corner is the panasonic (people with contacts) to the left is the West Stand (overseas people with money) More to the right of the ASB is the famous eastern terraces (left over lucky joe bloggs whose name came up in the ballot).

So C.A you would be keen on the ASB stand as that is where my wife will get her tickets for. That is the stand that is like the side view next to the bench?

Well, as much as I'd like to think I could get out their for the All Blacks v Lions matches, I know it just isn't going to be possible.

But I still think you should go! Get there!

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Feb 19 2005, 12:52 PM
like the side view next to the bench?
Damn, nearly got you C.A but you are too clever. Was hoping you would quote my post and say "yes" so I could link the above statement with your affirmation and then re quote it in the "Which Camera angle will you use?" thread. Thus proclaiming (
<
out of context) your conversion to the side view.
<

No I won't personally go. I do not really truly respect the Lions (blasphemy!!!!). Only games I like are tri-nations games and Blues versus non kiwi teams. The Lions don't really capture my imagination (he's still blaspheming ?). The bullies!!! (now thats just plain heresy!!)

My Dad in Law will have a great time though watching the AB's in the flesh!!! (What!!! No mention of the Lions? Heretic!!!)

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Feb 19 2005, 01:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Feb 19 2005, 01:03 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Gay-Guy
@Feb 19 2005, 12:52 PM
like the side view next to the bench?
Damn, nearly got you C.A but you are too clever. Was hoping you would quote my post and say "yes" so I could link the above statement with your affirmation and then re quote it in the "Which Camera angle will you use?" thread. Thus proclaiming (
<
out of context) your conversion to the side view.
<

[/b]
You sly little . . .

I had no idea. I was just depressed I wouldn't actually be going to the game.

I'm watching you now, GG, watching you like a hawk. The hunter is now the hunted.

<

Better go back and hide in the gay community. Wait!!!!! The hunting there is almost on the same level!

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Feb 19 2005, 01:21 PM
<

Better go back and hide in the gay community.  Wait!!!!!  The hunting there is almost on the same level!
So, being a Gay-Guy, you must prefer the from the behind view?

...take the bait, take the bait, take the bait...

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 19 2005, 01:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 19 2005, 01:28 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Gay-Guy
@Feb 19 2005, 01:21 PM
<

Better go back and hide in the gay community.  Wait!!!!!  The hunting there is almost on the same level!
So, being a Gay-Guy, you must prefer the from the behind view?

...take the bait, take the bait, take the bait... [/b]
That view gives me a blurry vision. The view from the bench feels harder but I can see more.

Your getting me stumped you super hero thing you
<

like all the side views people would say. Super Heroes belong in the Hero Parade (NZ Gay mardi gras held once a year in the Queen City on K'Rd.

blimey...how quickly an innocent rugby gaming thread can turn into annoying banter regarding father-in-laws and homosexuality. Can we go back to talking about how much the crowd chants after a try...or the hue of green of Ireland's shirt or....well anything?

Yeah fair enough.

Except this is now a dead thread. We've pretty much covered everthing Sean43 had to complain about.

Originally posted by lemon@Feb 18 2005, 11:20 AM
In short - you may be a moron, but you're intitled to your opinion.
It is entitled mate, not intitled. I will appreciate your view calling me a moron when you learn how to spell

Thread is dieing out now, we need to stop the arguing. true everyone has the right to express themselves, but do we need to do it through such harsh terms?

Originally posted by sean43+Feb 20 2005, 03:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sean43 @ Feb 20 2005, 03:43 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-lemon
@Feb 18 2005, 11:20 AM

In short - you may be a moron, but you're intitled to your opinion.
It is entitled mate, not intitled. I will appreciate your view calling me a moron when you learn how to spell [/b]
Whatever you do Sean, be careful. R2005 criticism is not tolerated, even if you do know as much as SOME of those praising it!
<

Read back a bit, I tried to help and it didn't go well, just whatever you do hype the game, don't criticise it, I mean you haven't played it but who cares. Those of us who've only SEEN it played, can't comment, just heap on congratulations until release day.
<

Fair enough, but I just don't what people to be coming on here in a months time having a go, saying how much they feel let down by EA Sports yet again because they have been expecting so much.

I was all hyped up about WCR Rugby 2004 and Rugby 2005, but this to me is another let down. That is my opinion, others might think differently

Locks, AK47, Umosay and others have put ther REPUTATIONS on the line previewing this game. That is a big ask on this forum before a release date as TRF are not forgiving for flops and never forget.

Went to get a ticket the other day....

Knew NOTHING about this f%$#ing ballot. I basically got laughed at.....

f%$#ing bullshit man...there's no way that Auckland has more than 40,000 people who want to go to the rugby more than me.

It ****** me off too that British Lions supporters will be there in their thousands. Would you like us taking your seats?

<
<
<
<
<

man they kept that ballot on the sly.....f%$#ing ********!
<

They sent it out to administrators and registered rugby players first, then the wider public.

The ballot was last years news...it was in the news.....don't you remember people talking about it......

Latest posts