• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Soundtrack

F

frontline

Dont know if it has been mentioned before, But what music is on this years edition?

I dont think it has been released yet, should be interesting though. R2005 wasnt too bad, i strongly dislike Grinspoon though so....
<

I hated that song with that Pete Doherty bloke...that was the first song to have the tick removed. Soon the whole of the soundtrack went

2005 had alot of indy rock, which sucks, cause no-ones really into it, apart from the people who are, who LOOOOOOVE it... if you catch my drift. imo, they should get some good beer drinking sonds onto it. like some george thorogood, or th' dudes...

somehow, im picking shitty d4 or goodnight nurse will find there way in somehow (as a kiwi act (ala the have in 2005))

- for the record, the d4 are one of the shittest bands ever, ive seen them twice when they opened for velvet revolver and foo fighters, and i hate them sooo much
<

Yeah im not a fan of the d4 either, maybe something different in the menu's it could be chants from around the rugby glode, eg nz maori song, or the world in union

Originally posted by frontline@Jan 24 2006, 11:20 PM
chants from around the rugby glode
haha.

liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooonnnnnnnssssssssssssssss lliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssss

huricanes - cha cha cha - hurocanes

oooh aaah umaga, oooh aaah umaga.

OOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGO

GREAGANS A ****** - clap clap - clap clap, clap - GREAGANS A ******

or the enchanting sound of cow bells.

the rugby2005 soundtrack was pretty good in my opinion. At least it wasn't full of shitty hip hop and rap music like NBA games.

Originally posted by richllew@Jan 25 2006, 04:06 AM
the soundtrack should be all the countries national anthems that would be cool
or atleast have them included.

my rugby2005 soundtrack has been turned off. I thought the music was absolute crappola.

I like what Fifa2006 have done by having soundbytes from actual matches - thought that was a nice touch as far as audio was concerned.

wub we be able to mod the soundtrack?(and in saying 'we', i of course mean, people other than myself). Get a bit of Mogwai involved!

Didn't mind the soundtrack much, quite like indie rock so it was ok for me.

I'd much rather put my own files in the game folder and have them player though.

^^^^^Well, I dunno about anyone else, but I find that's really contributed to the conversation and enlightend me.

Anyway,

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Jan 24 2006, 06:52 PM
I'd much rather put my own files in the game folder and have them player though.
Should be easy enough for anyone who understands the EA filing system. I'd imagine it'd be similar to replacing the kits.

I wouldn't mind if they used the same artists from the Madden 04 soundtrack. Although maybe they could take a leaf out of FIFA 06's books and play audio files of classic moments in the background - like Keith Quinns commentry when Lomu ran over Catt in 95 "LOMU - OH!... OH!

I hate Kieth Quinn

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Jan 24 2006, 08:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jan 24 2006, 08:40 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Jan 24 2006, 06:52 PM
Should be easy enough for anyone who understands the EA filing system. I'd imagine it'd be similar to replacing the kits. [/b]
Probably could be done. Or they could just make it GTAIII, where you could simply copy all your existing MP3 files into the music folder and have them play in a loop.

Hated the 05 soundtrack! That type of music is not me...hope they have custom soundtracks for the xbox version.

who really cares what the music was? i dont even remember what it was. i donteven know if i turned it off.

i just care how it plays
<

now if only there were hot chicks in it

Latest posts