• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Soundtrack

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 26 2006, 12:02 PM
ive seen ffaf not by choice they were supporting iron maiden
<
are ffaf any good? i havent even herd of them. which usually means there utter ****. but for iron maiden - the all time greatest metal bands ever? they f***en well better be.

i dont know if any of you's know, but iron maiden were on the ozfest circut, and sharon, and the kids went on the pa chanting ozzy, ozzy ozzy, and started f***ing up the sounds for maiden, so maiden got real ****** off at them, and had one of the all time best shows ever. so to recap - iron maiden owned the ozfest - the woodstock of metal.

so have you seen them then lora? did they play fear of the dark? so awesome that song. fear.... FEAR OF THE DARK.....
<
f***ing love that song.

anyway, there is no chance of metal or rap for a rugby game. its going to be indy again...
<

Doesn't matter guys, turn off the soundtrack and listen to your f**ing stereo's. They'll only put like 8 songs on there anyway, so it's another way off funding the game/making more money to get some up and coming emo/indie or whatever genre new artist's record label to buy them a spot on the soundtrack. I'll bet that none of those buying the game will listen to the soundtrack longeer than a month.....you want a soundtrack??..... Buy Pulp fiction's or Natural born Killer's ....

Death from Above 1979 are a weird band. Just the two french-canadians. One set of drums, and one distorted bass and they play funky stuff which sounds great. Finch aren't emo...they're weird...have you listened to they're new album?

Hey Quintes - what are the chances of tool getting in??....slim u think??
<

If only the world knew how mad they are...
<

Not even the

Daanh daaanh, Dunh dunh dunhd.

Duhduh (bap) duhduh (bap) dah duh duhduh....

?

--------------------------------

Beers - Deja Voodoo

Originally posted by Quintes@Jan 26 2006, 09:45 PM
Doesn't matter guys, turn off the soundtrack and listen to your f**ing stereo's.
haha yeah, i have the tv on vol 4, so i can only just hear it, and then have a cd in...

maybe the eclectic mix of:

funky cold medina - tone loc
let's talk about sex - salt'n'pepa
soul to squeeze - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Computer Games - Mi-sex
I think I'm a Clone now - Weird al Yankovic

for starters......?

also kaftka, I think you need one more dundh on each of the early verse lines if that is smells like teen spirit
<
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 26 2006, 10:14 PM
Nah, it's Floyd the Barber...

Wicked ass **** of a song...

Great tripe...
<
<

of course....you are quite spot on if that's the case and I may now log out and go and stick my head in the toilet!

<
<

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!+Jan 26 2006, 10:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wow!aframeup! @ Jan 26 2006, 10:17 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Jan 26 2006, 10:14 PM
Nah, it's Floyd the Barber...

Wicked ass **** of a song...

Great tripe...
<
<

of course....you are quite spot on if that's the case and I may now log out and go and stick my head in the toilet!

<
<
[/b]
<

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Jan 26 2006, 10:27 PM
Death from Above 1979 are a weird band. Just the two french-canadians. One set of drums, and one distorted bass and they play funky stuff which sounds great. Finch aren't emo...they're weird...have you listened to they're new album?
I only have 'What It Is To Burn'. I reckon they are emo as. Well vocally and lyrically they sound emo, although the actual music has a more hardrock feel.

Originally posted by maddog79@Jan 26 2006, 09:43 PM
Hey Quintes - what are the chances of tool getting in??....slim u think??
<

If only the world knew how mad they are... 
<

I tell you this my Maddog friend if only they knew. Maybe they can throw in a sick video or two as well....nah...that won't be a rugby game then...it will be a rugby game with a soundtrack and DVD of a brilliant band...Costing about £250 or something....mmm Might as well go and buy them seperately, stick one on the computer, one on the TV and another on the stereo...

soundtrack? Tfffttt

Latest posts