• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Spain vs Holland

I do agree with most of what's being said here, but had a good time yesterday. Watching the game with some friends and having a barbecue. Both sides being cheered for.
Really happy Spain won. I wonder if they can cope the pressure which France didn't do after winning the EC and the WC. I think in 2012 Germany may become European champion.

It always matters where and who with you're watching a game I guess. You were with all your mates enjoying yourselves with beer, so it would provide a better spectacle to you than a poor sod sitting in his parents house with his dad being driven mad by how boring the game was. :p

It was ok, disappointed Holland didn't win. Not as good as the previous final in 2006 which I thought was really exciting

I was watching with a lot of friends. All i was doing though, was telling them about how i knew they would win it, and on the rugby forum i am on, there is this one member who said NO WAI!!! They were like 'ahahaha wow i can't believe he said that!' I was like yeah he's Welsh! They were like NO WAI!

..... .... .....

I was watching with a lot of friends. All i was doing though, was telling them about how i knew they would win it, and on the rugby forum i am on, there is this one member who said NO WAI!!! They were like 'ahahaha wow i can't believe he said that!' I was like yeah he's Welsh! They were like NO WAI!

..... .... .....
:p I'd rep you but the system won't let me. Keep it coming bro!

The embarrassing thing is it's not like I even dislike Spain. I love them. I was sitting watching the final last night with my friggin Spain top on fercryinoutloud!!!! :(

Ah DAMN! I bet this guy at work R5 that you post this:

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

There goes that bloody Snickers bar i was craving. :/

HAHA! I'm on a role! CyRil is a good SPORT though.

See what i did there? -.-

Did our old rep points carry on from the last ones? I can't remember how many i used to have!
Yeah I think so. I had about 40 on the old system and I'm on 51 now so I guess it's all been saved. Is there any way to view old rep though? I can only see like the last 5...

Nah it didn't,
The rep points on here don't go up one for each rep, it depends on how "powerful" the other user, for example i got 1 or a rep off of Lucky Number 7, but then 10 for a rep off of St Helens

Also:
This. Is. FIFA!
tumblr_l5eth2Ty5G1qzpwi0o1_250.gif

Last edited:
Crap game, I wanted Nederlands to win but as it dragged on I just wanted to end no matter who won. I was also very disappointed how the Dutch players conducted themselves. Shameful and I'm glad the whole world saw what soccer has really become. There is just no respect for refs anymore.

Nah it didn't,
The rep points on here don't go up one for each rep, it depends on how "powerful" the other user, for example i got 1 or a rep off of Lucky Number 7, but then 10 for a rep off of St Helens

Also:
This. Is. FIFA!
tumblr_l5eth2Ty5G1qzpwi0o1_250.gif

I missed that action, can't recall it.

They always talk about hooligans visiting matches but never about the hooligans that actually play the matches. Although I am embarrassed about the thing Botha did against the All Blacks I still think Rugby is a much more classy game than football

Latest posts