• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sports you're interested in?

play football mostly
used to play a lot of cricket and badminton
and am pretty good at athletics 100/200/400m but i dont really enjoy it... still hold my school records 2 years after i left though :D

Yes! Worlds Strongest Man is the best!
cover.jpg

I love watching it!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Dec 11 2008, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Dec 10 2008, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Worlds strongest man is compulsive viewing. I thought I was alone in my interest. RC you have good judgement, Im surprised.[/b]

:lol:

Well, at least it's a positive surprise.
Yeah, i love the human form, whether it's male or female (i have a davinci-esque fascination/obsession with bodies) and i just love seeing the male form being pushed to the absolute limit by steroids and hardcore training then displaying the abilities.
Pudzianowsky is a prime example. Loaded to the eyeballs with steroids...enthralling to watch. But he's not alone!
[/b][/quote]

Yeah that Polish guy is roided to the max. What about that American fella (Kevin Green I think his name is), he's only like 23 and bigger than most of the guys in the competition. f***ing amazing how you can get like that at that age.

Exactly, when considering if you'd never touched the stuff it would be physically impossible to reach that size!

I develloped an interest in Cricket, really would like to try it once.

And as the last couple of days the weather allowed I started skateboarding again.
My back and knee hurt a bit but my moves are still there.
Must be the biggest/ oldest guy ( 24 years old) on the square :)

i love rugby. i follow it obsessively, i check up on all the results going on around the world, i watch on internet streams cos i don't have sky, i'm usually at a game every weekend... most often my club Richmond, but also some England games and Saracens/ Quins/ Wasps games.

Football
is ok... I follow it and i watch the itv champion's league games. I hate how they're all such f***ing girls; that they all, to a man, need to roll around all over the floor when they fall over and act as if they've been shot. At the same time when it's played well it can look like a ballet and be one of the top spectator sports.

I like cricket... but only First Class and some forms of 20/20. I can't see the use in one day cricket and have no interest in it at all. 20/20 is great fun to actually go and watch, and I go to one Middlesex game a year. Don't really care if England lose to Stanford's team at it though.

I love boxing, because there's so much chat before the fights which adds pressure and tension to them. Prince Nasseem was a legend, just watching how arrogant he was then he's go in the ring with his hands by his side, dance around insulting his opponent, skip the punches thrown at him, and then throw a flurry that all made their mark. Also ratings obviously for Lennox, Hitman and Calzaghe. But I've got high hopes for David Haye, and in a few years James DeGale will rock it. They've got the gift of the gab needed to make it big, and are outstanding boxers.

I like UFC also but it's not covered too much over here so I can't follow it too much. I'm mainly interested in Michael Bisping. There was some guy fighting with PRIDE called Genki Sudo who was incredible, his fights were like a dance, completely confused his opponent: Genki Sudo

Athletics is great too, mainly the sprints which I can't get enough of.

Men's tennis is alright as well, i thought the Federer vs Nadal Wimbledon final 2008 was the greatest sporting contest i've ever seen.

any sport to be honest and I mean any sport, I'll watch cricket from Australia and NZ through the night, have no problems getting up at 5am for Indian matches, even better when there's a game from the Caribbean on.

First loves are hurling and rugby, football and soccer come next, but will watch any winter sport, athetics, F1, tennis, golf, snooker, darts

Probably the only sports I wouldn't watch are baseball and American football, haven't got a clue what's going on there, will try and watch the super bowl but I give up after about 15 minutes of nonsense.

Landed I'm back at my spiritual home for Christmas. Can actually watch Dallas Cowboys steamroller all to the Super Bowl :D

Dallas Cowboys?!
Pah!

Giants all the way, buddy boy!
Manning's gonna show you all how it's done, once again, *****!

Rugby and tennis.
Mind you, I'd only watch Wimbledon since it's the only thing on tv. :angry:
Can't say I was complaining after the Nadal v Federer final, though. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 13 2008, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Rugby and tennis.
Mind you, I'd only watch Wimbledon since it's the only thing on tv. :angry:
Can't say I was complaining after the Nadal v Federer final, though. :D[/b]

Ah, the Tenis is quality. There's fock all talent (not in the sport sense) in the womens' game at the moment though. Just Maria 'grunty' Sharapova.

Boxing (amateur) is good when it's on la tele.

Rugby, Ice Hockey, and Golf all the loves of my life... and still playing all only playing rugby competitively now though... I used to play Competitive Ice Hockey but its much like I am sure rugby is in the UK or NZ now tha once you reach the prime age of 19 or 20 your chances of going anywhere are almost nil.... I only started playing rugby at the ripe young age of 16. Was only really looking for something to do to keep me busy in the off season for hockey... I immediately fell in love with the sport and well I am still playing it religiously to this day.

I used to play a lot of baseball but I stopped and started playing golf... I love golf and find it to be quite relaxing... I usually have a go during the summer twice a week.

I also love watching American Football and Canadian Football... Go Als Go but have never played as Ice hockey reigned king where I am from.

Rugby Union,Rugby League, and Baseball...

Two sports that i cannot understand the FUN of it is
GOLF and CRICKET!!!

Especially GOLF!

My gosh...
its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING!!!!!!!!

(I hope I am not offending anyone here)

Playing:
Rugby
Weight Lifting
Box hockey

Watching:
Rugby
Ice Hockey (go nucks. Lindens the man)
Boxing
MMA (been watching since UFC1)
CFL (Only Live)

I f***ing HATE baseball that could be the most overpaid sport ever and not to mention slooooowww, why would someone pay 161 million for 7 years for a f***ing pitcher who plays once a week..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 19 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Golf ain't a sport. It's an escape. From the wife.[/b]

Speaking of something that really isn't a sport, love to have the darts on over Christmas and Taylor looking unbeatable going for his 14th world ***le.

Basketball, Ice Hockey, Handball, Rugby, Volleyball, Football (soccer) and occasionally Aussie Rules.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Dec 11 2008, 06:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Aussie Rules[/b]

Onya RC i thought i was the only fan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Andy_K @ Dec 11 2008, 09:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i love to watch and play tennis and badminton also.[/b]

Badminton quality to play if my local club wasn't full of tossers i would play.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Dec 11 2008, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How popular is cricket in Wales?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Dec 11 2008, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Watching:
Aussie Rules[/b]

Who do you support?

[/b][/quote]

Port Adelaide till i die mate. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Dec 20 2008, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
occasionally Aussie Rules.[/b]

Yay another fan...

I'm a armchair fan....

I like
Basketball
The two rugby's
Football
NFL
Baseball
Ice Hockey
Cricket in small doses
Motorsport of all kinds
Aussie Rules grew up with it its a religion in South Australia.

Latest posts