• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sports you're interested in?

Dale, cricket is fairly popular in Wales, not as much as it was in the 90s when Glamorgan were ***le-contenders/winners. Now they're a load of toss with the retirements of Croft and Maynard hitting hard. Also we haven't contributed a player to the national team since Simon Jones in 2006... The national team being England AND WALES. We're conveniently dropped from that ***le however... :angry:
I still like heading down to Sofia Gardens on a summers' evening for a bash of Twenty/20. Nothing else really appeals to me anymore.

I love Speedway. It can be a bit boring when the track is underprepared, but as the riders have no brakes, it can be quite an entertaining sport

Most sports really, in order Formula one,rugby,golf,snooker,tennis and football. Also watch a bit of cricket although only 20/20 and one dayers.

The only sports i play at the moment, are golf,football and snooker although i'll take up tennis in the summer again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Incredible Schalk @ Jan 15 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Most sports really, in order Formula one,rugby,golf,snooker,tennis and football. Also watch a bit of cricket although only 20/20 and one dayers.

The only sports i play at the moment, are golf,football and snooker although i'll take up tennis in the summer again.[/b]

Billiards, Car Racing-actually off-road, Basketball

yo DC you check out the World Baseball Classic at all???

I was supposed to go see Canada vs USA and Venezuela vs Italy but had to sell the tickets because something came up

Whats your favorite team

I love the Red Sox been a die hard sox fan all life.... was the greatest moment ever when they won that world series

Hell yea, WBC isnt normally my thing, but ive been watchin it a lot this year fiendin for some diamond action.

My team is the CincinNASTI Reds (1882), always have been always will be a Red.

Man that woulda been sick to go see it i cant wait til opening day, this is our year to make the playoffs its been to long..

Lets Go Reds!

Other than rugby, pretty much everything:

Gaelic football and hurling, soccer, golf, AFL is class. Started getting into baseball last summer, went to a few blue jays games in toronto. Also saw some CFL. Sounds like a better game than NFL in theory. in theory.

First and foremost I love Ice Hockey.... played all my life and still play now... in Canada Ice Hockey is our passion and it is every kids dream to grow up and lift the Stanley Cup.

At Age 15 I started playing rugby in high school and fell in love very quickly with a sport. At first I saw it as a way to stay in shape and stay tough for the ice hockey season but now it is my second passion.

I also like Baseball and played all the way until high school. I still play in the occasional game of pickup.

I also like football although have never been a player and I like golf and play regularly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Mar 14 2009, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Other than rugby, pretty much everything:

Gaelic football and hurling, soccer, golf, AFL is class. Started getting into baseball last summer, went to a few blue jays games in toronto. Also saw some CFL. Sounds like a better game than NFL in theory. in theory.[/b]

lol you went to see a CFL game in toronto... first problem right there Argos fans are terrible and are probably the worst in the league. You go check out the Leafs at all the tickets are so expensive and hard to come by.

I just finished my last season of ice hockey, maybe ever, last week. I have been playing both summer and winter since I was 5 (am now 17). I play rugby union at school and in the summer, and I rollerblade.
This kind of rollerblading:
2418332336_935712407d.jpg

ps. Thats Jon Jon Bolino, not me

Well bud your days of competitive have prolly ended unless you plan to play Junior then again i can think of much better things to do like goto College. I played all the way upto that age to... finished in Midget AAA and was offered to go play Junior B in Ontario said screw that and joined the army

I'm into Moutain Biking, Motorsport (F1, BTCC, V8 Supercars etc.), Football and Pool for fun!

Rugby is the only sport I play seriously

also enjoy playing badminton, tennis, hockey use to be very good at horse riding

quite like watching polo and rowing

Pretty much every sport. Love it all.

I've participated in:

Rugby Union
Rugby League (briefly, I'll be going back this summer though)
Association Football
Athletics (all running up to 800m and long jump)
Cycling
Cricket
Swimming (even though I hate swimming)
Skiing
Golf
Unregulated Street Fighting

i can't remember if I posted in here already. Anyway I've flirted with the other sports bitta football, gaelic football and still play hurling to a high enough level. Theres a lovely picture of me in the paper which ended up on the internet if I can find it.

Yup there we go
garykelly.jpg

meath? no id be the one without the ball there hah. Wicklow unfortunatly but thats from the minor championship. we got absolutely destroyed which was a surprise considering it was 1-08 to 1-04 to them at half time.

i'm a bit interested in a variety of individual sports, while ice hockey and rugby are my main interests as team sports

i like watching the olympics - the athletics, wrestling, boxing, swimming etc. and trying out the training programs for these disciplines, keeps the boredom out of working out

Latest posts