• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sports you're interested in?

G

getofmeland

So come on, other than Rugby What other Sports interest you??

Are you a Tennis Fan, maybe you like to Swing and hit a birdie?

Lets hear your sports...

The Other Sports Thread is for more than just the general sports, it can be about any competitive sport... If you wanna talk about Bog Snorkling or Street Luge, chat in here...

Do you take part in any weird and exotic Sports??

Sports I played:

Swimming ( competition till I had an open leg fracture owning to a traffic accident)
running ( every day 8 km to feel good and see the girls running in their tight shorts) ;)
Pool ( just for fun)
Squash ( with mates)
Basketball ( my first love)
Volleyball
mini golf ( when having a couple of beers)
hockey

rugby off course

Still recovering from luch for the moment, so a bit sleepy :D

At the moment I am currently.....

Playing: Tennis, Rugby

Coaching: Touch

Learning: Netball

Gee when I think of the array of sports that I have played I realise how enjoyable life really is.

Mountain Biking! Apart from Rugby, its the best sport on earth hands down. Got my first 24hr enduro next month...woot!

Basketball

basketball.jpg

Snowboard

skishopbeck_snowboard.jpg

Swimming

_42752449_phelps416.jpg

Biking

mountain-biking.jpg

Alpinism

alpinism.jpg

Played cricket for a few years. Played rugby for a few more years. Still play basketball but should practice more, I could kick some ass if I practiced more.

i play cricket, union.

played a fair few ones but those two are the best

enjoy watching them as well, also love watching league, dont mind a bit of AFL on tv if nothing else is on and a bit of poofball. Go Liverpool!

like to mountain bike and love watching speedway (would do it but costs too much hehe)

I used to Box. My record was w15 L8 (this was in the late 80`s) I was a light heavyweight in those days. Still very interested in the sport and go to lots of the big fights. Next best thing to Rugger.

Playing:

Golf
5-a-side football
Swimming
Weight Lifting
Basketball

Watching:

Golf
Basketball
NFL
World's Strongest Man
Aussie Rules

Worlds strongest man is compulsive viewing. I thought I was alone in my interest. RC you have good judgement, Im surprised.

Represented my school and county in rugby, football, cricket and basketball.

Yes, I am amazing.

Playing:

Rugby Union
Played in a 7's tournament for my school once, brilliant!
Weight Lifting
Basketball
Badminton

Watching:

NFL
World's Strongest Man
Boxing
F1

Does poker count?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (danny @ Dec 10 2008, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Worlds strongest man is compulsive viewing. I thought I was alone in my interest. RC you have good judgement, Im surprised.[/b]

:lol:

Well, at least it's a positive surprise.
Yeah, i love the human form, whether it's male or female (i have a davinci-esque fascination/obsession with bodies) and i just love seeing the male form being pushed to the absolute limit by steroids and hardcore training then displaying the abilities.
Pudzianowsky is a prime example. Loaded to the eyeballs with steroids...enthralling to watch. But he's not alone!

Playing cricket, touch and 5aside soccer at the moment. Supposed to be learning how to play tennis, but might flag it. My hand-eye coordination takes a while to kick in. Will pick up squash if I drop tennis.

In winter all I play is field hockey because it's the sport I'm most serious about.

I don't play rugby anymore 'cause I prefer to play field hockey. Prefer to watch rugby over hockey though (obviously).

I also watch football (West Ham) and I'm a Rafael Nadal. Will watch netball and league if it's on.

Latest posts