• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sports you're interested in?

good time to be a fan of both

the steelers were on the white house lawn with obama the other day and the pens won the last playoff game against carolina - malkin had two goals.

Rugby - All Blacks, Wallabies, Hawke's Bay, Waratahs

League - vague interest in how the Warriors are doing, likely to be on the rise in 2011 go the Bears!

AFL - Sydney Swans

Three Day Eventing, very underrated tough sport.

Rugby - All Blacks, Wellington Hurricanes and Lions
Nfl - Dallas Cowboys favourite player Emmit Smith
Nba - San Antonio Spurs favourite player David 'The Admiral' Robinson
Nrl - Canberra Raiders favourtie player Mal Meninga
Boxing - David Tua

Rugby- Bristol +Wales
Cricket- Somerset
Nfl- Not really a specific team but we supported the Cardinals at Superbowl last year.
NHL- Buffalo Sabres, Cardiff Devils

Thats the ones I take a keen intrest in but I can watch most sports without a problem.

Rugby - although I don't play at the moment, might take it up if I have the time.
Mountain Biking - my other true love, started again this summer.
Basketball - again don't currently play, but planning to. Never watch it though.
Ultimate Frizbee - just joined my uni team. Great fun, very tiring.
Pool - planning to enter some tournaments this year. English or American.
Weight lifting - 2-3 times a week on the freewights. Started again this summer.
Swimming - there isn't a pool in Lincoln though!
Tennis - a summer thing lol

Athletics - watch quite often, but not so much since leaving home. G/f not a big sports fan.
Snooker - as above.
Darts - again as above.
Rugby League - occasionly watch.
Football - only watch Wales games when I remember.
Worlds strongest man.

Think that's about it. Used to watch even more when I was living at home. My dad's a sports nut and will watch enything except cricket and golf. Both are ok to play though, used to play cricket for my high school and played golf for a couple of years, found it very frustrating though.

Let's see:

1) Rugby: I used to train on Tuesdays and Thursdays -- to play on Saturdays. Due to a severe injury, I now play twice a week, just for the fun of it. And I follow nearly every single league out there.
2) Polo: Been playing it since I was 6, and it's a wonderful sport. I now play it once a week, maybe twice if I have the time. Don't really like watching it though.
3) Football: Yet to know an Argentinian that doesn't like/play football. Although with the current flea-like players mania I've been relegated in the Uni team. I can play #9 or #2. I watch the Argentinian League only.
4) Basketball: I used to follow the NBA back in the times of Jordan, Malone, Pippen and Reggie Miller. I picked it up after the OG in Athens, and play it every now and then. Used to watch most NBA games quite often, until most players became retarded show-offs.
5) Swimming: I started to swim regularly after I shattered my spine years ago, and have come to like it. It's so relaxing...
6) Tennis: Lovely sport, but I suck at it. All I can do is serve well. I am a fan of Roger Federer (then, who isn't?)

Rugby Union - watch, and play 7s in my unis annual tournament
Rugby League - just joined my uni team
Mountain biking,
Kayaking
I'm considering training to do a triathlon/a couple of them next summer

Rugby
ice hockey
gaelic football
hurling
Aussie rules
boxing
UFC
surfing
skateboarding
snowboarding
whie water (and flatwater) canoeing and kayaking, sea kayaking.
soccer (sometimes)
ice/rock climbing/Mountaineering
paintball
horse racing
the occasional ultimate frisbee
road hockey
rollar hockey

****, thats a lot.

Latest posts