• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

St Helens RLFC vs Teh Mite

Locksley and knowsleyroader, you got yourself a deal. I'm sure I can persuade Mrs SHRLFC to **** off for the night.

I would do, but I am on a serious saving effort to visit the New Zealand this year/next year... :(

If I get the payrise or promotion I may be able to consider it...

I would love to come up tho, although would need some practice at Rugby06 lol

Join the club Charlie - and my PS2 HATES this game as well it makes some awful noises and I need to restart after every match is finished.

Well they werent known as the most reliable ones mate....

Is this game compatiable with the 360???

I will, of course, need an XBOX of some sort if you want to play it on XBOX!

I will, of course, need an XBOX of some sort if you want to play it on XBOX!
[/b]

Lox has an xbox thats in one piece. While mine works its a cobbled mash that sits in a corner and dare not be moved.

Cool. If all else fails I'll put mine in the boot. Since I bought the 360 it's only sitting in a drawer anyway.

I suppose I will have to start practicing this game then. Not played 06 since xmas.

I'm confident at the moment on PS2 I would be a challenge, on XBOX, maybe not.

TBH I havent played it for quite some time, still playing RL1. However it isnt the most difficult game to just pick up and play.

Sounds like a good idea!

Although I would suck ass big time as I had to get rid of Rugby 06 when I sold my Xbox crystal the other day for trade in credit on new 360 ***les.

Although they don't work I have kept my PGR collection, and my Halo collection. (They work though :p)

How I miss it :(

Latest posts