• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

St Helens RLFC vs Teh Mite

S

St Helens RLFC

Whilst the battle rages in the South of the planet, one will rage in March in the northern hemisphere.......

Ahem, unless I bring my Xbox this will be a closer battle then we all expect; Dan has the game on PS2...

:unsure: I'm actually Nervous...

hahahahahaha...trust you notherners to be original...always biting the southerners swagger...

this forum is run by a bunch of tossers..and they are from england..nuff said..

Chiro you're trying my patience. Snipey, snidey comments everywhere I look. Cut it out.

hey...freedom of speech...and getofmeland made it quite clear that this is not as big as whats going on down south..and you know this..i dont like the fact you lack any creativity to make this site any more interesting then it already is..which is quite "yawn"...

chiros back 4 the better...and you know!....

Well, to be quite honest, f*** off to another board if you don't like it. I am prepared to listen to comments to try and make this place as good as it possibly can. You run your mouth with your jibber jabber, fool, but you never produce the goods. If you're so brilliant, produce the ideas. Tell the world. I bet you can't.

I am absolutely sick to death of you. I'm all for having the banter, jokes and laughs, I'm all for having you on the board as you're good for the place when you're being normal, but if you're going to moan about the running, at least tell us how the great Chiro would do it better. And learn to spell, punctuate, and produce posts I can actually read.

[/rant]

Normally I wouldn't say this St Helens, but as Chiro's fellow Southerner I must say I could quite easily understand what he was saying - now what he is saying is probably inappropriate, but I can read it!!

Well, to be quite honest, f*** off to another board if you don't like it. I am prepared to listen to comments to try and make this place as good as it possibly can. You run your mouth with your jibber jabber, fool, but you never produce the goods. If you're so brilliant, produce the ideas. Tell the world. I bet you can't.

I am absolutely sick to death of you. I'm all for having the banter, jokes and laughs, I'm all for having you on the board as you're good for the place when you're being normal, but if you're going to moan about the running, at least tell us how the great Chiro would do it better. And learn to spell, punctuate, and produce posts I can actually read.

[/rant]
[/b]

You run your mouth with your jibber jabber, fool....

Did anyone else get the most prominent picture of MR T in their head when they read that bit or was it just me ? :D

Then a slap of the hands and a running leg drop... actually reminds me of a "most memorable wrestling finishing moves" discussion flatmate and I had the other day :)

The legdrop would win hands down, though I loved the Dudley Death Drop too.

Not to worry Teh Mite. No big boots will be administered.

Tell you what Dan, I'll bring my Xbox around to yours on that night and you and Teh Mite can face off against me and knowsleyroader as a "Forum Challenge"

We'll get footage from this minor event and post it up here. I'm sure people would like to see that.

What you reckon?

Latest posts