• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stadium Creations & Conversions

hey guys can anyone tell me how do we cha ge the venue playing staduims in world cup and six nations
To change the venues you can edit the .rsg files for those specific tournaments, each match has a "location" reference you can change. For the World Cup you cannot edit the location of the knockout matches, only the pool stages.

To change the venues you can edit the .rsg files for those specific tournaments, each match has a "location" reference you can change. For the World Cup you cannot edit the location of the knockout matches, only the pool stages.
ohkay thank u sir

would anyone be able to send in the aviva stadium, nissan stadium, and thomand stadium to download because the links are not working anymore. Thanks

would anyone be able to send in the aviva stadium, nissan stadium, and thomand stadium to download because the links are not working anymore. Thanks
Just replying here too so people can access a working download

This is an early version of what's supposed to be Sandy Park, Exeter. What do you all think? Should it replace Newcastle's ground or be an extra ground instead? The issue with extra grounds is that I don't know how to assign them in the roster for "play now" or world league.

Untitled.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png

maybe you could update twickenham stoop..that would be great.

Here's the Stoop in overcast and cold versions, not much changed from the photos above. Replaced the east and south stands, and moved the Twickenham scenery to the north end of the ground.

Attachments

• stoop2.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • stoop1.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
brilliant!! which stadiums did you replace to add Stade Marcel Deflandre and stadium "Minifield?

brilliant!! which stadiums did you replace to add Stade Marcel Deflandre and stadium "Minifield?
They don't replace any default ones. I found a file 119ba... .xml from either a 2010 or 2015/16 mod that added extra grounds for the 2011 world cup. I'm enabling them and overwriting their slots with these new stadiums. As far as I can tell from some basic testing the game has slots for up to 79 stadiums, when I try to add entry 80 to the file it doesn't work. There's space for ~15 new stadiums to be added:

https://github.com/jimw546/jimw546-...stadiums/119ba3f37fe7a31c2b2ee45ceeafa091.xml

Of all the club grounds left, there's the following:

Untitled.png

So 4 slots to be reserved, plus stadiums for RWC2023 or other international teams, plus Sandy Park which I replaced Newcastle's stadium with. I've found a way to edit the roster files to assign the new stadiums but it's not straight-forward. I don't know how to change the World League rsg file.

I'd love to do all of these but I need to find better source photos for most, and get myself in the right mood to do them. Edinburgh was done in a weekend because it's very simple and I'd copied most of the assets from other one's I've already done.

Latest posts