• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Starplayers RWC 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalium

There's going to be so many young stars in this RWC. Players we've never seen in international rugby before, some of them is Skrela (france) aswell as young Frans Steyn (SA) Schalk Burger, age: 24 the future lying in front of him is a big one. i'm sure he is going to rewrite the history books. back to the topic, O'Gara M.Gitau, M.Tait and then B.Lima (samoa) is again going to make some Monster tackles. Some more Stars..........? :)

You are creating some of the most random topics i've seen whilst being on this board.
Skrela and Steyn and Burger!? You've never seen them play international rugby before?
You need to watch more rugby then.
And Habana is already a star player.

Seriously, i have no idea what this whole topic's about and what you want people to respond to.

Justify this thread or I'm closing it for its pointlessness.

There will only be one star at the wc and it will be HABANANANANA And everyone knows it!!!!!

You are creating some of the most random topics i've seen whilst being on this board.
Skrela and Steyn and Burger!? You've never seen them play international rugby before?
You need to watch more rugby then.
And Habana is already a star player.

Seriously, i have no idea what this whole topic's about and what you want people to respond to.

Justify this thread or I'm closing it for its pointlessness.
[/b]

sounds like he hooked up with his buddies McAlister and mclaren on the forums and they put their heads together to think up the topic. 3 heads are better than one, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts