• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

State Of Origin 1

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
especially after brokeback mountain

what did you think of that movie AK? sure you have seen it (i havnt and plan not 2 :D)

Originally posted by woosaah@May 24 2006, 09:59 AM
especially after brokeback mountain

what did you think of that movie AK? sure you have seen it (i havnt and plan not 2 :D)
sorry mate - unless its K2 i dont watch movies about mountains :p

Finch is in the side - Nothing can save us now :wall:

what about vertical limit

i think this will be a close game, queensland have a young side where the blues are very experienced

still i am going for the maroons :) as i always have and always will

I've never really had a favourite side so pretty much just sat on the fence, whilst being abused for doing so, and just enjoyed the series each year.

Will lean towards QLD, as NSW selections seem to have been disrupted with Joey not there...

Originally posted by woosaah@May 24 2006, 11:55 AM
what about vertical limit

i think this will be a close game, queensland have a young side where the blues are very experienced

still i am going for the maroons :) as i always have and always will
Why do you go for the Maroons? Is it cause they wear similar colour to the saders?

I go for the marrons because they look beautiful...they always have....

...the first Queensland jersey I bought years ago I wore it virtually everywhere...I thought it was beautiful.......lovely colour. Nice and "manly"

....the light blue of the NSWmen....well......enough said about that

They're maroon... what's so good about that? or even more to the point; what makes it any better than the Sky Blue of the Mighty NSW? I think the Blue Jersey's of NSW are bloody unreal!

Nothing beats a sky blue jersey

NOTHING

I have the ole 1991 Tooheys Blues jersey - with Blue Diamonds on the elbows

I dont like the new ones - too much sponsorship.........but the base colour is still the same which i do like

They gotto go back to more sky blue - rid of the Wizard/Harvey Norman crap, all over the front...............

The main reason i havent re-newed my origin jersey purchasing sheme is due to the mass of sponsors all over it.

I like the Maroons jerseys these days - they have tried to keep tradition, unlike our money making machine, which is all about jersey space.

Originally posted by sanzar@May 24 2006, 05:45 PM
They're maroon... what's so good about that? or even more to the point; what makes it any better than the Sky Blue of the Mighty NSW? I think the Blue Jersey's of NSW are bloody unreal!
:lol: :lol:

....as much as I like you sanzar.....tonight we are enemies :lol: .....

....baby blue hehe.....

shut up batch~!

go queensland!....there gon b some serious body collisions tonite..afta wally n ripper marry..peow peow

well tonight is the night it all starts. game 1 of state of origin. the stage is set with some newcomers to orgin and injuries in both teams. I really can't wait for this game as state of o is always awesome. the big hits and the magical plays.

I personally go for queensland simply because i used to follow the broncos before the warriors were in the comp and guys like langer played for queensland. queensland also seemed to be able to pull off the miracle wins and since those days always gone for queensland. it seems to be the way a lot of kiwis go in state of origin.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+May 24 2006, 05:08 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@May 24 2006, 05:45 PM
:lol: :lol:

....as much as I like you sanzar.....tonight we are enemies :lol: .....

....baby blue hehe..... [/b]
No, it's SKY blue. As in 'the sky souring about the happless Maroons' :p .

Queensland are playing poorly

their kicking game is lame and for some reason arnt putting in the big hits

To be honest Queensland couldn't have played any worse to lose by only one point. They played dumb football. Nothing dumber than going to Lockyer off that scrum. Typical Queensland.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17-16!!!! HOW THE f*** DID FINCH KICK THAT FEILD GOAL!?!?!?

Those refs were TRYING DESPERATELY to give Qld the win, but it just wasn't gonna happen!

Latest posts