Brent Kite
Willie Mason
Nathan Hindmarsh
Andrew Ryan
Luke Bailey
Steve Simpson
Ryan Hoffman
Greg Bird

woot soo 2. I am going to the game with 2 of my mate from nz should be good. I love my union but enjoy a bit of league as well and state of origin is the best of the best. Ripper said he had a great time when he went so I am expecting good things and hopefully a queensland win.

I was so excited for this game I actually thought it was tomorrow... lol

bah! the thread name should be "State of Origin 2, 2007"....the same format as the first one....grrrrrr.

Anyway here is the QLD team.

1. Karmichael Hunt
2. Brent Tate
3. Steve Bell
4. Justin Hodges
5. Greg Inglis
6. Darren Lockyer ©
7. Johnathan Thurston
8. Steve Price
9. Cameron Smith
10. Petero Civinoceva
11. Tonie Carroll
12. Carl Webb
13. Dallas Johnson
14. Shaun Berrigan
15. Jacob Lilyman
16. Nate Myles
17. Neville Costigan

So no changes for the QLD team apart from Carl Webb coming in for the injured Anotonio Kafusi (regardless of whether Fafusi was injured or not, Webb would have replaced him).

<div class='quotemain'>
When is the second match? I missed out on the first (sadly).
[/b]

Today week is the 2nd match
[/b][/quote]
So is that how you say a week from today? As in on this day, but a week in the future?

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
When is the second match? I missed out on the first (sadly).
[/b]

Today week is the 2nd match
[/b][/quote]
So is that how you say a week from today? As in on this day, but a week in the future? [/b][/quote]

That's correct

Esoj you wont be disapointted

i have been to 3-4 origins

All of them i walked away with no voice

it is deadset the greatest thrill i have ever felt at a sporting match - its intensity is next to none - apart from when the socceroos beat uruguay years ago to make FIFA world cup - nothing will beat the atmosphere of that match

but as far as league or union goes - SOO is the best you willsee in this country

Union matches here lack the same atmosphere...just not as loud or roudy

yeah man looking forward to it. we have got some nice seats too A class and about 8 rows back. we figured this may be a once in a lifetime thing for us so we got the best seats possible and we will all be wearing replica origin jerseys. should be a good night out. roll on wednesday !

Esoj you wont be disapointted

i have been to 3-4 origins

All of them i walked away with no voice

it is deadset the greatest thrill i have ever felt at a sporting match - its intensity is next to none - apart from when the socceroos beat uruguay years ago to make FIFA world cup - nothing will beat the atmosphere of that match

but as far as league or union goes - SOO is the best you willsee in this country

Union matches here lack the same atmosphere...just not as loud or roudy
[/b]
I was at the BC Cup games in 97 and 98 Melbourne and I found them to have way better atmosphere than Origin 3 last year... although they both had 50,000 more people since they were at the MCG rather than at Docklands.

QLD should romp through this one.

I think we're due another Hodges brain explosion. I won't be shocked if we lose this

crap defense for the first try you could see it coming a genious wouldnt need to work it out

Queensland win 10-6 and with that have wrapped up 2007's Origin series. It's the first time since the late 1980's that Queensland have won back to back series.

3 Nil series whitewash I say!!!!!!!!!!

it was a good tough game, again the defense for QLD was awesome. There was some really good plays by both teams, that thurston is just awesome. he is class above anyone else on the pitch, even Lockyer. Lockyer tackled alot better this game he was really dodgy in game 1.

all good :)

Latest posts