• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

State of Origin II

W

Wally

On June 14 New South Wales will have the chance to capture an unprecendented fourth straight series win. However, playing at the Cauldron in front of 50,000 pure bred Queenslanders is never an easy task.

Wally's Wallop : Queensland by 13

IT IS A DEADSET CERTAINTY THE MAROONS WILL WIN THIS

Not because they want a decider in Victoria - nobody will go otherwise

Not because it at Lang Park

Not because the NSW team is better

ALL BECAUSE OF ADAM MOGG

Adam Mogg has lifted the QLD chances 10 FOLD

The half man half dog - makes his well deserved Origin debut next wednesday

who is Wesser
who is Bowen

Step up Mogg.........................the greatest Maroon centre since Mal Meninga

See what happens when u have connections - you get picked

Alas, all the roosters in the NSW team.................called the ricky/gould connection

Well I will gracefully call this - The Mal Meninga Raider connection!!!!

Best bets - Adam Mogg for Man of the Dog (Match)
Adam Mogg for 1st try
Adam Mogg for Last try
Adam Mogg most tries

ENJOY THE EGG MOGG!!!! :bleh!:

Originally posted by Wally@Jun 6 2006, 09:30 PM
On June 14 New South Wales will have the chance to capture an unprecendented fourth straight series win. However, playing at the Cauldron in front of 50,000 pure bred Queenslanders is never an easy task.

Wally's Wallop : Queensland by 13
Hasn't been too hard the last few years :D :p .

Not as hard as it's been for the Maroons playing at Telstra anyway.

Originally posted by ak47@Jun 7 2006, 10:51 AM
IT IS A DEADSET CERTAINTY THE MAROONS WILL WIN THIS

Not because they want a decider in Victoria - nobody will go otherwise
I'm going to Origin III... on my Birthday as well.

right half time excellent game by the maroons. 14-0 tottaly opposite scoreline to the first game, tottaly different feel tot he game. the atmosphere is just awesome way better than the first IMO

the first game seamed flat to me and boring

second half here we come...

oh and hodges intercept was great love it!!!!

Great game by maroons, keeps series alive heading to neutral territory, can't wait!

they played awesome, didnt think NSW played bad, they didnt have a chance to play really, the D of queensland was awesome

What did you expect

With Adam Mogg and Mal Meninga at the helm........

Raiders were born to play origin :p

I have mixed emotions - obviously wanted NSW to clean it up

but for the benfit of league - a 3rd game blockbuster in Melbourne is very good - a dead rubber was going to hurt real bad.....Moggy for the QLD'ers

I aint so disapointted - but i wont be so forgiving come game 3

Well done Egg Mogg - THE NEW FACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE!!!!

Adam who?? :unsure:

Adam Mogg you dumb f#$%^ media!!! :bleh!:

Now they gotto call in Leyroyd Larhs and Horse Weyman for the blues in game 3.

Mason and O'meley had nothing on the Gillmeister 80's style defense....

That was a proper origin.........NSW won game 1 coz the Maroons were just pathetic....NSW won by a pt only

QLD won game 2 with proper SOO defense, and Lockey/Hunt combo working great

Game 3 doesnt look good for the blues........some changes are required 100%

Finch and Anasta officially WORST halves combo in SOO history.

Yeah, I'm not all that shocked by the loss to be honest... they were writing Qld off big time, but I always thought it was just a media beat up to try and inspire the series... I mean how can you seriously say that a team with Lockyer and Thurston as their halves is the worst Qld team in history?!?! They'd carve GB and NZ FFS!
Anyway, sorta glad in a way that we lost, the atmosphere in Melbourne will be unreal!

Oh yeah, and judging by the papers today you'd think the world cup had finished already wouldn't you wally?

Originally posted by sanzar@Jun 15 2006, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I'm not all that shocked by the loss to be honest... they were writing Qld off big time, but I always thought it was just a media beat up to try and inspire the series... I mean how can you seriously say that a team with Lockyer and Thurston as their halves is the worst Qld team in history?!?! They'd carve GB and NZ FFS!
Anyway, sorta glad in a way that we lost, the atmosphere in Melbourne will be unreal!

Oh yeah, and judging by the papers today you'd think the world cup had finished already wouldn't you wally?
The Socceroos still had coverage from page 2 in Queensland, with Origin stuff after that. The World Cup has dominated everything all over Australia for the past week or so, even in the AFL heartlands of Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. There's no doubt soccer has left Origin for dead, with rugby league taking centre stage in Brisbane and Sydney for just one day after their biggest event of the year.

Originally posted by Wally+Jun 15 2006, 01:52 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Jun 15 2006, 02:04 PM

The Socceroos still had coverage from page 2 in Queensland, with Origin stuff after that. The World Cup has dominated everything all over Australia for the past week or so, even in the AFL heartlands of Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. There's no doubt soccer has left Origin for dead, with rugby league taking centre stage in Brisbane and Sydney for just one day after their biggest event of the year. [/b]
Absolutely, I just thought you might have changed your tone a bit after last nights emphatic Maroons victory :p .

ITS RIGGED I TELLYA!!!

they rigged it so there was a reason for the melbourne game

Latest posts