• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

State your allegiance.

Don't say Bayern in front of a Stuttgart Fan!

EPL - Man United (less so when they got C. Ronaldo [he's a douchebag, but I guess he's our douchebag])

La Liga - Barcelona (Ronaldinho, Messi, and the coolest jerseys in sport... need I say more?)

Bundesliga - VfB Stuttgart (My family's from the black forest area... I really don't follow german fussball)

MLS - LA Galaxy (NO, not just because they have Beckham)

MLS - LA Galaxy (NO, not just because they have Beckham)
[/b]
Sure we believe you. ;)

EPL - Newcastle United

La Liga - Atletico Madrid (How I hate Liverpool)

Italy - AS Roma

Dutch - PSV Eindhoven

Germany - Werder Bremen

EPL- Man United..U just gotta dig the way they play. Can't wait to see Anderson,Tevez and Nani playing..

Im sure they are the world record holder for domestic ***les, Rangers are second

I am a Fulham fan. They seem to get a lot of US guys (McBride, Bocanegra, Beasley), so that's who I end up following if I can.

Man. Utd for sure... jumped on the bandwagon in the mid 90's and have been on ever since... including the past 3 or so crappy years...

FC SPARTAK MOSCOW! ONLY FC SPARTAK MOSCOW!
I'm a longlive fan and supporter of Spartak Moscow and our supporters are one of the best in the world=) Here we are:

So we support our team everywhere, even if Spartak plays in Vladivostok which is in 9000 kilometers from Moscow, all of us equally we fly behind our team!
So, thats my team ;)

FC SPARTAK MOSCOW! ONLY FC SPARTAK MOSCOW!
I'm a longlive fan and supporter of Spartak Moscow and our supporters are one of the best in the world=) Here we are:

So we support our team everywhere, even if Spartak plays in Vladivostok which is in 9000 kilometers from Moscow, all of us equally we fly behind our team!
So, thats my team ;) [/b]

Is Spartak the old Army team or is the CSKA?

Is Spartak the old Army team or is the CSKA?
[/b]
No, the old Army team is the CSKA)
CSKA - It is deciphered as Central Sport Club of Army.
So Spartak of course are not army club) We - Spartak fans are hate CSKA and all of their fans)
Spartak Moscow and CSKA its like Manchester City and Manchester United, or Liverpool and Everton, or West Ham and Millwall - Spartak and CSKA are hating each other and its the biggest derby in Russia.
These games collect a huge audience, and hooligans of each of teams define who is more strongly. Ultras create tremendous shows on tribunes, as that is shown on last picture. So football are veeery popular here in Russia ;)
By the way Spartak soon will play against Celtic in Glasgow in 3rd qualifing round of Champions League and so soon a lot of our fans will come to Great Britain =)

Rangers FC. No one likes us but we don't care. Im sure murphy8 can finish it off :D

West Ham and Barca ( Because Barca used to have GIO)

Rangers FC. No one likes us [/b]

Apart from every single one of those bent, masonic referees they've got up there.

;):p:)

(The Bhoys are my 2nd team.)

Whoever plays against Northampton Town / Whoever is oin my fantasy football team.

Latest posts