• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

State your allegiance.

E

ecks tartan army

i was about to say the scots on here had good taste, but warriors#1 just ruined that! ;)

the mighty Glasgow Rangers FC for me - 51&counting, we welcome the chase.

dont support any english sides, but i always look out for the Man U (Fletch) & Everton (Faddy) scores.

also have soft spots for AC Milan, Barcelona and Gretna.

oh, and this week i shall be a spartak moscow fan! ;)

W

Warriors#1

Hey,

Forgot to mention the 2nd team i support:

Whoever Rangers Play Get My Support!!!!

L

LFC4Life

My Display Name says it all - Walk On, Walk On!!!
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard - he'll pass the ball 40 yards, he's big & his fookin' 'ard - Steve Gerrard, Gerrard!

R

RoyalBlueStuey

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard - he'll pass the ball 40 yards, he's big & his fookin' 'ard - Steve Gerrard, Gerrard! [/b]

OR (to the same tune)

"Steve Gerrard, Gerrard - kisses the badge on his chest, then makes a transfer request - Steve Gerrard, Gerrard! "

The baby's not yours, the baby's not yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss

:p:p:p

T

TontonFranck

Saint-Etienne... :cheers: I'm french and since i'm a baby i'm green... Else i'm a big fan of Liverpool and Bayern... One will win the Champion's league, the other the UEFA... The both have big team this year...

E

ecks tartan army

after last night, one of the best football teams in the world! ;)

could anyone here tell us what the french players/coaches/press had to say about last night? and how do the fans feel? do you think we conducted another "Caldwell mugging" or did we actually deserve the points?

L

luciusmagister

PTFC in Portland Oregon. I go to most of their matches and have a lot of fun.
I follow:
Liverpool in the EPL (watch all their matches on tv)
Celtic in the SPL (channel 67 subscriber)
1FCK Kaiserslautern (used to go to their matches when I lived there and remember them as some of my best days as a football fan)

T

The Fonejacker

i'm afraid I have to confess to being a Middlesbrough fan. I have been for about ten years now although I don't know why. Still I'm feeling fairly optimistic for this season thanks to the form of Mido and the signing of O'Neil, I hope I'm not disapointed.

R

RoyalBlueStuey

i'm afraid I have to confess to being a Middlesbrough fan. I have been for about ten years now although I don't know why. Still I'm feeling fairly optimistic for this season thanks to the form of Mido and the signing of O'Neil, I hope I'm not disapointed. [/b]

Don't apologise about better than being yet another top-4 supporter.

Never sure about 'boro's goalscoring celebration music policy....especially now they've started playing Chelsea Dagger.

R

robocoppola

I have a favourite team for every most important football championship:

Italia: FC Inter (the team I support, I only simpathize for the others)
England: Manchester City
Spain: Valencia
Argentina: River Plate
Germany: Bayern Munchen
Netherlands: PSV Eindhoven

S

spider90

Ive got my main team at Charlton Athletic and local side is Maidstone United (COME ON YOU STONES)