• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

State your allegiance.

i was about to say the scots on here had good taste, but warriors#1 just ruined that! ;)

the mighty Glasgow Rangers FC for me - 51&counting, we welcome the chase.

dont support any english sides, but i always look out for the Man U (Fletch) & Everton (Faddy) scores.

also have soft spots for AC Milan, Barcelona and Gretna.

oh, and this week i shall be a spartak moscow fan! ;)

Hey,

Forgot to mention the 2nd team i support:

Whoever Rangers Play Get My Support!!!!

My Display Name says it all - Walk On, Walk On!!!
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard - he'll pass the ball 40 yards, he's big & his fookin' 'ard - Steve Gerrard, Gerrard!

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard - he'll pass the ball 40 yards, he's big & his fookin' 'ard - Steve Gerrard, Gerrard! [/b]

OR (to the same tune)

"Steve Gerrard, Gerrard - kisses the badge on his chest, then makes a transfer request - Steve Gerrard, Gerrard! "

The baby's not yours, the baby's not yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssss

:p:p:p

Saint-Etienne... :cheers: I'm french and since i'm a baby i'm green... Else i'm a big fan of Liverpool and Bayern... One will win the Champion's league, the other the UEFA... The both have big team this year...

after last night, one of the best football teams in the world! ;)

could anyone here tell us what the french players/coaches/press had to say about last night? and how do the fans feel? do you think we conducted another "Caldwell mugging" or did we actually deserve the points?

PTFC in Portland Oregon. I go to most of their matches and have a lot of fun.
I follow:
Liverpool in the EPL (watch all their matches on tv)
Celtic in the SPL (channel 67 subscriber)
1FCK Kaiserslautern (used to go to their matches when I lived there and remember them as some of my best days as a football fan)

i'm afraid I have to confess to being a Middlesbrough fan. I have been for about ten years now although I don't know why. Still I'm feeling fairly optimistic for this season thanks to the form of Mido and the signing of O'Neil, I hope I'm not disapointed.

i'm afraid I have to confess to being a Middlesbrough fan. I have been for about ten years now although I don't know why. Still I'm feeling fairly optimistic for this season thanks to the form of Mido and the signing of O'Neil, I hope I'm not disapointed. [/b]

Don't apologise about better than being yet another top-4 supporter.

Never sure about 'boro's goalscoring celebration music policy....especially now they've started playing Chelsea Dagger.

I have a favourite team for every most important football championship:

Italia: FC Inter (the team I support, I only simpathize for the others)
England: Manchester City
Spain: Valencia
Argentina: River Plate
Germany: Bayern Munchen
Netherlands: PSV Eindhoven

Ive got my main team at Charlton Athletic and local side is Maidstone United (COME ON YOU STONES)

Latest posts