• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stormers kiss!

Originally posted by Dumbo+Feb 16 2006, 01:14 AM-->
Originally posted by kaftka@Feb 15 2006, 12:21 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bull
@Feb 15 2006, 01:07 AM
No I think we can make up without a kiss!!!

How about a friendly pat on the cock?
How much? [/b]
I usually charge 110 bucks for an hour... I'll give you a 40-second free trial though...

...Anytime left over will go onto your next one.

Originally posted by Dumbo@Feb 15 2006, 12:14 PM
Woops... nah, kissed a bloke, closed his eyes and everythin' - I saw it
See, now kissing a mate is one thing but closing your eyes while doing it is a whole different thing altogether

Just read about Joost "I hate Province" giving it to Bolla about the kiss and his supposed foul langauge on the field even though Joost wasn't at the game (and last time I checked he wasn't a lip reader) how pathetic and it isn't like Ricky Janaurie is a saint either, I am sure Bolla gave as good as he got.

Joost is entitled to voice his opinion. Bolla is trying to be the new Gregan in terms expressing himself on the field, but he'll never reach the level of skill in the playing field that George has, he's just not that good.

bolla comradie is the man hahahahhaa

i dont know hes one of those players that you love to hate coz of his actions on field...he has skills you got to give him that and he can hustle with the best of half backs in the world

justa real colourful character on the pitch....lol

Scrumhalf Bolla Conradie was so overcome with joy at scoring the first try against the Cats on Saturday that he kissed captain De Wet Barry on the cheek - opening the "Pretty Boy Stormers" to more ridicule from their up-country rivals.

Despite the nature of contact sport rugby's close encounters, kissing is rare and much more synonymous with soccer players and their over-the-top celebrations.

Former Springbok and WP flank Rob Louw couldn't help chuckling and said it could have repercussions for the Stormers this season: "You know what they say about the Cape boys; it can only get worse now," he quipped on television in reference to the "Pretty Boy" tag the team were labelled with in the days when image-conscious players such as Bob Skinstad, Percy Montgomery and Breyton Paulse played for the side.

Bolla, however, had amnesia about the kiss and said it was only on arrival back in Cape Town on Sunday, when his four-year-old son Conwell asked him about the love tap, that he became aware of it.

"I honestly don't remember it and neither does De Wet, who said nothing to me about it after the game.

"Pagey (Barry) and I have come a long way, with WP, the Stormers and the Boks. It was such a happy feeling going over to score our first try in this year's Super 14, that's all," he said.[/b]

Rassie hasn't felt this kind of excitement since the invention of vaseline.

I think the main question here is how could Bolla have moved so quickly...

I mean whatever happened to getting to know someone? Taking them out. Treating them to a bit of dinner. A cock pat.

Chivalry is obviously dead.

Latest posts