• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Uniforms 2007

E

elliott777

Does anyone know of any changes to the playing strips of the teams for next year? Its probably a bit early for it now.

I hope the NZ ones get a refresh, they have been virtually the same since 2001 (give or take a slight adjustment here and there)

NPC hasnt even started, there is no way they are gonna be showing new uniforms till umm SH spring summer

I know the Reds have signed an apparel deal with ISC.......... and so did the tahs (I think)

Originally posted by Candyman@Jul 10 2006, 08:05 PM
they normally show them off around late december
na its usually around november so they can grab the xmas market, though some details slip through early.

I would like to see the Stormers dithc the artificial black colour scheme and change to the more traditional Western Province colours.

From this:
SvHNZ8D8649.jpg

Back to this:
LukeWatson06PGvSha.JPG

May not be that big a deal but going back to a more traditional and recognizeable look would help the public identify with the team more and maybe, just maybe instill a bit of pride in the players which the Stormers seem to be so lacking!

Well looks like my wish has been granted..... kinda

all3.jpg

Here is the new Stormers kit (on the right) for next year from black to a dark blue.

super 14 jersey could do with changin
theyre no t a patch on the leinster of toulose jerseys

New NZ Super 14 jerseys being unveiled toda apparently. I hope they are significantly changed, rather than just refreshed.

New NZ Super 14 jerseys being unveiled toda apparently. I hope they are significantly changed, rather than just refreshed.
[/b]
I can't find any info on this yet...
Someone keep us posted, as I'm curious as well. I'll do my best to keep my ear to the computer.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
I can't find any info on this yet...
Someone keep us posted, as I'm curious as well. I'll do my best to keep my ear to the computer.
[/b][/quote]

It was mentioned by a radio host that he was hosting the launch of it this afternoon, I imagine http://allblacks.com/super14/ will have it when they are unveiled.

yeah no dramatic transformation, same colours just changed the layout and a few stripes moved around and theyre also even more tighter fitting.

Any idea where i can find pics of all the new super 14 kits for this coming season?
I know we've got a few of the ozzie teams coming into our shop next week, but still no idea on what any of these look like.

870lrg.jpg

383lrg.jpg

387lrg.jpg

These are the only new images...Wellington and the Highlanders still show 2006's shirts with "New 2007" under them.

Any idea where i can find pics of all the new super 14 kits for this coming season?
I know we've got a few of the ozzie teams coming into our shop next week, but still no idea on what any of these look like.
[/b]

QLD REDS

Lloyd_Johansson_prepares_to_pass.jpg

NSW WARATAHS

632829754294367107.jpg

ACT BRUMBIES

Stirling_Mortlock2.jpg

WESTERN FORCE

57394564_10.jpg

I like that Reds jersey, it's plain but it's classy. Almost the the Blue Bulls Currie Cup jersey.

you can look at the new nz super 14 jerseys on gettyimages.com/sport, might have to look at the next page as it is a couple of days old

Truth, those jersey's you posted were this year's. I know for a fact that the Tahs' and Reds' jerseys will be different - they have of course switched to ISC.

Also that Reds jersey you showed is only used in matches against other Australian teams - like the Brumbies use there traditional white with saddle jersey in local derbies.

Latest posts