• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Uniforms 2007

mens_2007_release_72dpi.jpg

1296med.jpg

384lrg.jpg

Okay, now my posting for the NZ teams is complete.
No news as far as I can see from the Aussies or Bokkes.

I like the Hurricanes and Crusaders ones.

The Blues one looks funny round the shoulders. I like the Highlanders one but it needs a bit of extra maroon.

Given that we are all such fashion victims on this and the "Best Kit" threads should we turn these into a big old poll or eliminator competition?

they should have kept the usual "tekapo" training jersey template for the blues!! goddamnit, now they look like a bunch of overweight men in third grade uniforms

Is it just me or does anyone else agree that that Crusaders shirt looks great.

Its a shame that not many of our northern hemisphere clubs have shirts that look as nice as that. :(

Just out of interest, why has each individual New Zealand franchise always had Ford as their major jersey sponsor?

adidas is the major sponsor for nz s14 jerseys, i think ford sponsor the top players in nz (mainly allblacks) with free cars.

Cheers O'Roth, those are quality pics!
I'm really liking the Hurricanes jersey.

The only thing that bugs me is how generous Adidas are with their sizes.

Cheers O'Roth, those are quality pics!
I'm really liking the Hurricanes jersey.

The only thing that bugs me is how generous Adidas are with their sizes.
[/b]
Rugby shirts are shrinking...always best to order a size up now, if going for an authentic.
I'm hoping to get a london wasps and a stade francais (the girly flowery one...I know...so, shutup!) shirt. I'd like to get a Hurricanes one sometime soon. I have an older Blues shirt (still super 12).

I love the test jerseys by canterbury!
I've got the Cardiff Blues, South Africa and London Wasps test jerseys. Brilliant fit.
I'm still hoping to get the pink Stade jersey.

I love the test jerseys by canterbury!
I've got the Cardiff Blues, South Africa and London Wasps test jerseys. Brilliant fit.
I'm still hoping to get the pink Stade jersey.
[/b]
What size are you? When my parents ordered one for me last christmas, they mistakenly shipped two. So I have a mint condition, in the bag still, XXL Pink Stade Francais shirt.
Any takers? Best offer? Haha...

because they make awesome cars...like this:
FORD%20GT.jpg

[/b]

ooooh nice...
too bad the players dont have those models available to em!
Instead have to settle for the standard ford territory, explorers and XRseries.

What size are you? When my parents ordered one for me last christmas, they mistakenly shipped two. So I have a mint condition, in the bag still, XXL Pink Stade Francais shirt.
[/b]

If only i wasn't 4 sizes too small for that jersey i'd be snatching it up :)
I'm a medium in most jerseys...

*Matt thinks to himself* Now where's that WeightGain 3000 gone?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

If only i wasn't 4 sizes too small for that jersey i'd be snatching it up :)
I'm a medium in most jerseys...

*Matt thinks to himself* Now where's that WeightGain 3000 gone? [/b][/quote]

I think Eric Cartman used it all up

It continues to annoy me how similar in design all of the New Zealand franchise jerseys are. This year it seems that the Blues jersey is a bit different though to the other franchises.

It looks like the jersey designers come up with a standard template for all of the teams and then just adds different colours depending on the team - i.e yellow for the Hurricanes, red for the Crusaders.

It continues to annoy me how similar in design all of the New Zealand franchise jerseys are. This year it seems that the Blues jersey is a bit different though to the other franchises.

It looks like the jersey designers come up with a standard template for all of the teams and then just adds different colours depending on the team - i.e yellow for the Hurricanes, red for the Crusaders.
[/b]

That's exactly what i thought.
Unfortunatly that's what you get when all the clubs are signed up to Adidas.
In the Celtic League and Gunness Premiership there are a select amount of clubs who look exactly the same but with different colours and they are either wearing KooGa or Canterbury.
It's as if the manufacturers are afraid of taking a design to a different level for different clubs.
Either that or they're too lazy to deviate away from that one original template...which is pathetic if you ask me.

Queensland Reds kit '07

HOME

2007_Reds_home_jersey.jpg

AWAY

Caleb_Brown_in_the_new_away_jersey.jpg

[/b]
Can anyone explain the crest/shield replacing the reds logo? I Like it, but i also like the reds logo...what's the story?

QRU_125_Year_Shield_news.jpg

Okay, I'm answering my own question, and maybe the question of others...
A feature of the jersey is the special crest which combines four key logos worn by Queensland Rugby teams in the past 125 years into one logo, unifying rugby in Queensland throughout the ages.

2007 marks the 125th anniversary of rugby in Queensland and Reds skipper John Roe said the team felt privileged to be wearing the commemorative jersey.[/b]
For more: http://www.redsrugby.com.au/reds/reds.rugb...1/section/40198

That's a pretty nice jersey there. Also, the Reds jersey is very simple, yet nice. Good to see they are taking this commemoration thing seriously.

Latest posts