• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14

Who wants this

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ive done the Harlequins side! And most of the Wales regions are up to date!
[/b]
You and BM should collaborate on the NH update. Which Welsh region(s) are you missing?

i cant help but would be a good idea to have a updated roster so i will support in any way i can except the programming

Um woosah have you already posted that updated NZ S14 roster I did or are you waiting for the rest to come in. I wouldn't mind a few people having a go at it and it would be good for those creating the other teams as they could see how weak/strong the new lineups are and not overpower/underpower their own. Just a thought, but do whatever you think is best or that you can manage with your busy schedule.

<div class='quotemain'>
Ive done the Harlequins side! And most of the Wales regions are up to date!
[/b]
You and BM should collaborate on the NH update. Which Welsh region(s) are you missing?
[/b][/quote]

That was the plan but I aint heared from him!

Hi all just wondering how those updated rosters are coming along. Are they being posted in some other thread? They don't seem to be unless they are in one of the stickied threads. Anyway, woosah, I have fiddled with the roster again and have made some minor changes to some players height, weight and positions(particularly some of the newer players who can play multiple positions) and tweaked the line ups a wee bit. It's still just the NZ super 14 sides that are done but the reds team has also been fully converted to the NPC north harbour side so any Harbour fans might also enjoy giving it a whirl. That is until the remaining super sides are converted as well and a unified updated roster is released. :)

i am still looking for my game. i have it somewhere cant find it. damn my gf cleaning up!

i cant change anything yet cause i woouldnt be able to test them. i have just reinstalled windows.

also i dont know if i got the roster file or not.

i am still looking for my game. i have it somewhere cant find it. damn my gf cleaning up!

i cant change anything yet cause i woouldnt be able to test them. i have just reinstalled windows.

also i dont know if i got the roster file or not. cant seam to find it in my mass of junk email :)

Hehe, that's cool Woosah, I know how you feel. Anyway if you do get a hold of the game and can't find the roster file then just PM me and I'll resend it.
Also to anyone else if you'd like the roster file to try out feel free to PM me and I'll email it to you.

Well I haven't heard back from evol who was pretty much the only person I sent my edited roster to. Since then I have updated it further so now the Western Force as well as all the Kiwi super 14 sides have up to date rosters. If anyone wants the roster or knows somewhere I can upload it to (I tried rapidshare but couldn't work out how to use it) then once again feel free to pm me.

looking forward to this one boys

if you need help with ratings/rosters just let me know

Ok well here's a little info about the roster file as promised. So far I have created all the new players for the NZ teams in the super14. 99.9% of them have the correct information for date of birth, height, weight and position. As for their stats I have tried my best to create them from my own knowledge and not to overrate players or show favoritism. Naturally you will all have your own ideas so I recommend using woosah's most excellent player editor to change them.
In addition to NZ sides I have also done the Queensland Reds, the Western Force and have swapped some players around for the Brumbies. The SAF sides have also received minimal attention as I have very little knowledge of their players' abilities.
I have also created players for the Manu Samoa and have updated their side so it is a little more current.
That's pretty much it for the most part.
As for being a David Smith fan, not sure why you'd assume that, but if it's because of his stats, well I tried to make them reflect what I have seen of him so far. He's got excellent acceleration and agility, but his top pace is obviously not that great. He is stronger than his size would suggest, extremely urgent and busy on attack and defence (a good defender) and he shows a lot of bravery every week and really puts his body on the line.
I suppose the only other thing to clarify is the install process just use WINRAR to extract the folder called "LatestS14.ros" and place it in your "EA SPORTS Rugby 06" directory. For me this directory is located here:

C:\Documents and Settings\Oz\My Documents\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Rugby 06

If you read up this thread a bit there are posts by woosah where he reckons he can combine created players from different rosters into one. So for anyone who wants to complete the SAF and even the Northern Hemisphere teams' rosters, please feel free. I know I would like to have a completely updated roster for 2007. As for replacing the Cats with the Lions, I believe someone is already working on a kit mod for just this, however the roster update will still be needed so feel free to work on that separately.

P.S sorry for all you red fans I made a mistake on the halfback gideon, there were no images of him or info availabe so he's ended up as a blonde haired blue eyed white guy. I'll fix it in the next update. Cheers.

Latest posts