• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super League 2007 - official thread

A bunch of scousers vs Leeds scum

I think ill give the GF a miss somehow......dont know which to hate the least. :(

I predict this to be the closest final for some time. So little to choose between the two.

I'd normally support the Lancashire side but I think Saints have won enough recently.

Fair play to Leeds, worthy winners on the night. As I said earlier, we're tired and I knew all along we were going to get beat. This is one defeat I can take on the chin. We have won everything else there is to win afterall.

Roll on next season. I want that trophy back

Hull have a pretty damn good chance of winning next year seeing as though they have signed Shaun Berrigan.

Warrington may have a half decent season as well with the recruitment of Matt King. But then again that will probably be countered by the other signings from the other clubs.

Shaun Berrigan and Hull FTW!!!

well done to Leeds

disappointing for Saints yet as STHRLFC says another big season ahead

Great win by leeds they totally outplayed the saints.The defence by leeds was ferocious and they didnt let them in at any time really.Can't wait until next season as others have said. :)

Leeds totally outplayed us.
It wasn't a pleasant sight: an almost impenetrable Leeds defence against what felt like a Saints attack that all the hopes but no potency.
It was well pointed out at half time that Leeds looked like they were more up for the game. It was strange to see the dressing room comparison but Leeds players were all on their feet, they were ready to get back out there. Saints on the other hand, even though they were only a few points behind at half time, were sitting in the dressing room and a lot of them had their heads down.
From that sight alone you could tell that things weren't going to swing in the direction of the Saints.

I can't wait for next season, I want my revenge on Leeds. I don't think we'll win it though, I think that was our last season at the true top. Too many players getting too old in crucial positions. We're looking at replacing the crux of our decade of destruction very shortly and that's a task that isn't an enviable one.

Will have to take your word about the dressing rooms Matt. They were so tired after 20 minutes I thought we were going to lie down on the pitch. Very, very tired display by Saints. Those 5 games the Rhinos have got on us have really come home to roost in the last 2 weeks.

Hull will improve but won't win. Berrigan or not. The Matt King factor at Warrington might move them forward into the dark horses though.

Yeah matt king is a quality player if he wasnt going to england he would of being picked in the kangaroos side. :) Just don't get him ****** because after the 2006 grand final he called the referee a ********. :lol:

Latest posts