Time: 09:05 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Sunday, 2 August 2020

iZ3E9uZ.png
Er9w71N.png
mS6KHOz.png

Venue: Forsyth Barr Stadium
Time: 05:35 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Crusaders
Blues (although I want the Highlanders to win)

No better time for Chiefs to get their first win.
And i'm siding with the Blues.

Don't think it's possible for us to win the Comp (haven't done the maths) so I just want another good game, I've really enjoyed most of our games this year

I saw on the highlander Facebook story 10. Ioane 11.collins and then ...hunt...I assume that was just the fullback in the line

Don't think it's possible for us to win the Comp (haven't done the maths) so I just want another good game, I've really enjoyed most of our games this year

I saw on the highlander Facebook story 10. Ioane 11.collins and then ...hunt...I assume that was just the fullback in the line
I thought the only team that couldn't win it was the Chiefs, obviously it would require some interesting results to take the Crusaders hands off the cup but who knows nothing is impossible.

The Crusaders are going to win the ***le, I'm still confident about that. I don't want them too, but they're the best team overall. And they'll be back with a vengeance this weekend.

Last edited:
blues i saw glimpses of them reverting to their form that they've shown over the last 10 years. my moneys on the landers
heart and head says saders. sorry chiefs

blues i saw glimpses of them reverting to their form that they've shown over the last 10 years. my moneys on the landers
heart and head says saders. sorry chiefs
The blues chiefs game was pretty poor I thought. I mean it was close and stuff which made it exciting but neither team played well.

On the other hand, despite losing, I thought the crusaders played their best game last week, and the highlanders their best in their last game.

the chiefs were trying to take positives from a poor experience, just because they almost won. That's like they are accepting a low standard. I want them to win but everything points to them being thrashed by the crusaders this week.

The blues highlanders game will be interesting, and harder to pick because you can see a possibility of the blues improving from last week, but on form it's the highlanders for that one.

I wish the Crusaders could play the Brumbies. Yes, the Crusaders are very good, but so are the Brumbies. They've won 15 of their last 18 games. Oh well, maybe next season.

I despair with some of the standards of officiating that is going on ... so so inconsistent!

Chiefs are now 0-0-7 on the Aotearoa season with only 5 points. :eek:
Crusaders improve to 5-0-1 and remain in first place with 24 points.

Last edited:
It was a wild & crazy first half. o_O Blues lead the Highlanders, 24-16.

Last edited:
******* gutted we've lost the golden hunter trophy...that's means something :'(

Latest posts