• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby Pacific (2023)

brumbie v blues could be considered a bit of an upset, good for the comp though, red v force is a bit of a concern....but then again you could say the same thing about the highlander results

I went on friday night, its a great stadium (although one of the big screens is currently missing so couldn;t see any replays from our seats

crowd definitely grew through the evening but i know there were a lot of free or cheap tickets floating around around my club so not sure it a money maker just yet

329440778_1360067238078394_1283612292357099766_n.jpg

"I can understand the fans are furious around the gesture that I made," Savea told Stan Sport. "It was a heat-of-the-moment kind of thing, that's footy but I understand, kids are watching us. That's out of character for me so I put my hand up and I apologise for that … I've got to be better."

cited so we'll see what the verdict is, he's admitted "guilt" and not claimed it was some sort of misunderstanding and apologised

The 'intolerant hate'... so that's the standard.

View attachment 16206

There's celarly nothing more than love, forbearance and patience in Ardie's gesture.

Again, i'm ok with him doing that, 100%. As long as we (not just RU's, journos, pundits and us fans too) judge ALL of them by the same standards. But going after Folau the way many did and then letting THIS slide? As if it was nothing? Well, that's a tad hypocritical.
Ardie was directing his hate at a man he was physically fighting with, in the relative heat of the moment. Izzy directs his hate at 100% of certain sections of society that he has never even met or spoken to. One hate is situational, the other is unconditional. There is a pretty big difference.

That said, I'd be throwing the book at Ardie because he should have cooled down by this point and its bordering on a criminal offence.

Ardie was directing his hate at a man he was physically fighting with, in the relative heat of the moment. Izzy directs his hate at 100% of certain sections of society that he has never even met or spoken to. One hate is situational, the other is unconditional. There is a pretty big difference.

That said, I'd be throwing the book at Ardie because he should have cooled down by this point and its bordering on a criminal offence.
well said

Again, i'm ok with him doing that, 100%
Me too, with no irony at all. People are so ready to get offended these days jc. Falau and anyone else should also be allowed to express their opinions away from rugby but free speech is dead so that'll never happen. Only approved woketard opinions are allowed.

Me too, with no irony at all. People are so ready to get offended these days jc. Falau and anyone else should also be allowed to express their opinions away from rugby but free speech is dead so that'll never happen. Only approved woketard opinions are allowed.
Seriously how can you not know how to spell his name? It was plastered all across the news for years and he is still the highest try scorer in Super Rugby.

Get it together.

Free speech is not dead you just have a simpletons understanding of what it means.

Fijian Drua rallied to beat the mighty Crusaders. :D Awesome!

Fq6lArZakAAUP1D

Last edited:
Like I said in week 1. End of an era for the Crusaders. If Razor had any interest in the Fiji gig this was a perfect advert for overlooking him in favour of his opposite number.

Tahs managed to draw 25k to their opening game and their season is already in the bin. I'd be surprised if they manage a crowd bigger than 10k from here on.

How the **** is this comp supposed to succeed in Aus?

Tahs managed to draw 25k to their opening game and their season is already in the bin. I'd be surprised if they manage a crowd bigger than 10k from here on.

If all the Aussie teams were as competitive as the Brumbies?.

Round 4 - Saturday 18 March 2023

Fijian Drua over Queensland Reds

jLxqdTCr-I57DGbAA.png

Last edited:

Why are they so poor after a promising 2022? Have they had a coaching change? Is it simply losing Foley to Japan? It doesn't look like a one-off blip against the Rebels to me and yet depresssingly I still think they'll be the second best on Oz.

With the decline of the Highlanders, Crusaders and possibly Hurricanes (less sure on that one) I would have been expecting Waratahs to be challeging for 4th place but they are odds on to lose their next three (Canes, Chiefs, Brumbies) and be out of any conversation as even semfinalists.

Did Burns get on for the Highlanders? I see they got a bit of a spanking by the Blues
i went to the game in melbourne against the crusaders...crusaders fans next to me asked me who our 10 was as he looked really out of place...through he was some new player we'd put out of position...not a 10....did not enjoy explaining he had more than 10 caps for england and i think i read over 300 first class games....

I reckon we can skip ahead to a Chiefs - Hurricanes final eh

Latest posts