• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby: Reds vs. Hurricanes in Brisbane (01/03/2013)

ButterfingerCanes. WTF did the Blues pass their shittiness to the Canes? Nah, even the Blues weren't as abysmal.

Hard to watch. Barrett looks like an amateur and is looking like a shaky Colin Slade. Heir to the 10-throne my ass....

Still a chance but i don't see them pulling it off.

Seriously. Another ****ing error.

*facepalm*

I don't see the Reds dropping as many balls. Useless idiots probably let last year's hype get to them...

Another potential try miffed by a knock on.

Have fun to a winless year Canes. Dissappoinment...

Prediction: Reds kick. Hurricanes take quick LO, knock ball on the ensuing possession.

Did I call it? Or did i ****ing call it.

****ing Canes. Savea and Conrad. If I were shag I'd get rid of the lot of them apart from those two.

That was painful. Reds were trying to do their best to hand them the game. But they literally couldn't hold on to it. Reds won purely by their forwards work at the breakdown. Gill is great. Better than Pocock at this stage I'd say.

I'd issue gloves to all Hurricanes players at this point. That and ****ing kicking boots for Beauden "I don't belong at Super Rugby let alone test match level and last year was a fluke" Barrett. I'm calling it now; this kid never recovers if he continues to fail this year. Out of NZ rugby by 2014 at this rate. Terrible.

No wonder Steve Walsh took to the drink he's got to be one of the worst ref's getting about.

I hope the canes season isnt going to be like this the whole way through. If the first two games are anything to go by alot of reputations in that team and going to be in tatters by the end of super.

Okay. Back to screaming at my television, getting out of my chair to walk around the room whille pulling my hair out. Brilliant. I mean the worst part was the end - just needed a bit of patience, so what does Leiua do? Tap and go with out his team knowing, not even get low and back himself to make the line and finally lose the ball.

You think to yourself that eventually the team will develop to know when to hold onto the ball and not do 50/50 passes, or will eventually gain some patience, but without fail they **** up. It's so frustrating. Anyway I'm not writing them off yet. Very, very, very frustrating game.

P.S Steve Walsh was f*cking awful. The number of time the Reds obstructed the runners/the ball from being freed from the rucks was appalling.

I thought it was a good clean well ref'd game....

Walsh is consistently inconsistent. :p... But the Canes didn't help themselves with all the crap they were pulling. Why kick ALL your possession away when you're best asset is your attacking game. ****ing Savea gets the ball on the outside with maybe 15 metres to the line, looked like a one on one, two on one including the cover defender and he kicks the effing ball.... You're that ****in' big, fast and we all know you can bunt through guys and you kick the ****er!!!....

But prior to this they continued to keep kicking what looked like they were going for territory BUT never actually succeeded.

Is it just me or has Andre Taylor absolutely lost it?.... He has been invisible in both the opening games. (In saying that, Dagg was poor tonight)

And to top it off,... Anyone think Matu'u should've scored that try?.. I reckon his heel was in the air..

Walsh not good?
He has been a personal choice lately. If only because he struts around the field trying to wind everybody up.

That was painful. Reds were trying to do their best to hand them the game. But they literally couldn't hold on to it. Reds won purely by their forwards work at the breakdown. Gill is great. Better than Pocock at this stage I'd say.

I'd issue gloves to all Hurricanes players at this point. That and ****ing kicking boots for Beauden "I don't belong at Super Rugby let alone test match level and last year was a fluke" Barrett. I'm calling it now; this kid never recovers if he continues to fail this year. Out of NZ rugby by 2014 at this rate. Terrible.

Two games and Barrett is done? ****, he's never been a great goal kicker but he's okay. Some of those kicks were tough. If the two which shaved the post went over we might have got a draw. Perenara's service has been atrocious both weeks. He has gone right down the list when it comes to halfbacks.

Latest posts