• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby: Sharks vs. Rebels in Durban (23/03/2013)

From sarugby.co.za's live scoring:

"Almost another maul try for the Sharks, but this time they are blown up for obstruction. The referee saw a truck-and-trailer, which is impressive, because he didn't see much else in this match. Soon after the halftime whistle goes."

Laughed far too much and too long at that than I should've.

:lol: Amusing! Always love the snark. :)

das

Slept through the first half, started watching just to see Cobus score!
Looks and plays like his father, I bet Jaco would be incredibly proud.

Last edited:
Fatso is on... I guess Ludik is off then. Or Lambie. Haven't seen any announcement of the substitution.

3 tries in the second half already!

Cooper, Reinach and now Beast with a pick-and-go. 45-0 with 30 minutes to go

And now we have Kanko going over!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50-0 with a conversion to come.

YEAH!!! Biggest win in Super Rugby coming up. 46 point win was the record.

We both have a pupil scoring (Botes and Kanko)

TMO Veldsman must be thinking: "What a moron, keeps asking me for advice and then making the decision himself. My wife does that at home, I don't need this **** at work".

Riaan Viljoen with the 10th try of the day, a Sharks record!

Only moments away from kick-off. As always, very excited, but if we play like we did last week, the excitement will quickly make way for disappointment and frustration. Still not happy with Daniel being rushed back into the line-up.

Riaan Viljoen with the 10th try of the day, a Sharks record!

Oh man who would have guessed.:D One of the best Sharks performance ever after last week's terrible result.

I expected a win, but not like this. Record-breaking win. 57-point deficit and 10 tries, both a record.

Burden on the wing, Beast in the back-row. Players going back to their former positions. Can't wait to see Kankowski at center next to Jordaan ;)

SharksForeverLogo_sml-300x269.jpg

This was almost comical, thanks for an entertaining game dear Sharkies and showing the Rebels where they belong, at the bottom of the logs

I tried to watch the second half - couldn't, just couldn't. Now I'm gonna be all like, 'Poor Rebels' AND 'Poor Highlanders' :( for the rest of the season. I hate it when the sympathy gene kicks in because then I start rooting against my favorites. I have no loyalty. :p

das

Well, I opted not to record any matches this week - and now I'm kind of wishing I did, so that I could have watched this one.

I tried to watch the second half - couldn't, just couldn't. Now I'm gonna be all like, 'Poor Rebels' AND 'Poor Highlanders' :( for the rest of the season. I hate it when the sympathy gene kicks in because then I start rooting against my favorites. I have no loyalty. :p

das

I know how you feel. In the second half of Crusaders v. Kings, I was half supporting the Kings.

Latest posts