• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby: Waratahs vs. Stormers at Sydney 11/05/2013

RWC2011Fan

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Ireland
Didn't see a thread for this so I thought I'd make one.

Can't watch the game, but I'm following a live updates-thing on Stuff.co.nz. Stormers leading 3-0 now.

Noticed an interesting update from about 12mins in:
Habana toes the ball ahead and although Folau wins the foot-race it comes at the cost of a 5m scrum.

Have absolutely no idea of the circumstances, but it sounds like Habana was showing his age there.

Stormers throwing this match away (again)
Thought the Cheetahs and Sharks by losing offered the Stormers a chance to catch up but they look better without the ball than with it, albeit up to now

Stormers throwing this match away (again)
Thought the Cheetahs and Sharks by losing offered the Stormers a chance to catch up but they look better without the ball than with it, albeit up to now

You might have been more accurate have you said that the Tahs were giving you the game, which they were for most of the game.

Tahs win by 6.

Deserved loss by the Stormers and can't even blame it on Jantjies!!!!!

Didn't see a thread for this so I thought I'd make one.

Can't watch the game, but I'm following a live updates-thing on Stuff.co.nz. Stormers leading 3-0 now.

Noticed an interesting update from about 12mins in:
Habana toes the ball ahead and although Folau wins the foot-race it comes at the cost of a 5m scrum.

Have absolutely no idea of the circumstances, but it sounds like Habana was showing his age there.

Folau was much closer to the ball.

Latest posts