• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tattoo mod V1.0

Thank you updated them as well, right now I am in the process of creating a better looking Samoan Tattoo, once that is done I will upload the updated Intercept King JDV 2010 roster and the new Tattoo patch.

I have a question what are peoples views on coloured tattoo? e.g.
tattoodesign.jpg

Or would you prefer them to just stay black and grey?

Ok Obviously I won't go overboard with the colour and intend to give people a few different options, I will have something very special in the works soon, so bear with me.
Right now I'm having some trouble getting them to show up in World League, as the modern Editor I use to assign gloves has the error of causing WL to crash when you use it to Set to default and the older Editor seems to not recognize gloves when I set it to default so I'm trying to work that out.

Perhaps the Matt Banahan tattoo?

http://www.bathrugby.com/images/news/BANAHAN-Charge0910Web.jpg

Though of it when i saw the Red hued tattoo.

By the way, they look awesome - would it be possible to add things like arm guards?

A few players wear them and it all adds authenticity:

Matthew Rees:
http://www.rbs6nations.com/images/news/MatthewReesSB.jpg
Pierre Spies:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_o4V-ZvAQRZY/RrHxWUFW3_I/AAAAAAAAAgg/px6JRAeVNLU/s320/pierre+spies;.jpg
Corey Flynn:
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Corey+Flynn+2QUzL0Cn8rQm.jpg

Sorry if this is in the completely wrong section.

Keep it up!

I'll do personal tattoo's when I figure out if I can use the Wrist tape for tattoo's as well as gloves, Arm Guards wouldn't bulge out like they do on the players because they would just be a texture, so they might not look that good :|

Oh ok fair enough, your the one with the know how!

Would you be able to answer my question -

I'm looking to get hold of the game but nowhere sells it anymore, if i download it will the patches and editors work? I really hope it will as i haven't been getting my rugby fix since moving to Zambia!

I can't say as I didn't download my version of the game I've had it for about 2 years, look on Ebay?

HI mate! any notice when the white guy tatoo mod will be released?? THANXXXXXXXXXX

The White Guy mod will come after the next release, as I have to go through and find all the white guys with gloves and take them off D: right now white guys just have the Original Baselayer mod rather than a tattoo.

Tattoo mod V2.5 Released, see first post!

Features:
NZ Maori Tattoo
Samoan Tattoo
NZ Maori Variant

Updated roster with as many players as I could find having tattoos, however World League is still not working as my set default will not recognize gloves. so I will release another rel once I have figured that out.

Installation:
Put roster files where you usually put roster files, load the roster in game.
Put tattoo mod in EA Rugby 06/08 root director like you do with Jerseys.

Props to Intercept King for letting me use his Roster.

Tattoo mod V2.5 Released, see first post!

Features:
NZ Maori Tattoo
Samoan Tattoo
NZ Maori Variant

Updated roster with as many players as I could find having tattoos, however World League is still not working as my set default will not recognize gloves. so I will release another rel once I have figured that out.

Installation:
Put roster files where you usually put roster files, load the roster in game.
Put tattoo mod in EA Rugby 06/08 root director like you do with Jerseys.

Props to Intercept King for letting me use his Roster.

nice tatoo`ssss!!!!

woldog where i can find all mods(tatoo mods)????!!!!

Bogdam, if you mean the latest Tattoo mod it is on page one.
if you mean all versions of the Tattoo mod I can send them to you.

I'll see if I still have them, but the versions before the current one are kinda ****.

I don't have them on my computer anymore sorry, But they were all practically the same.

Hey,hallo cool mod but, the link appears to be broken. I've already paste it on Tucan,JDownloader,Google Chrome and on Flashget...And its Broken!!

Hey where can I download the Manu Samoa jersey display in the first post please

Latest posts