Brazil
Club or Nation
Stade Francais
Hi everybody, to put mods in PS3 you will need:
A Jailbroken PS3
The game
WinRar/7zip (or other)
External HD
The process is the same than PC.You have to open your External HD(in PC) and open the game folder and search for the folder of Rugby Challenge 3, next you will open the USDIR folder and you have found the pkcm file and now you just have to open the pkcm put your mods and be happy.:cool:

Notes:
Mods works on Rugby Challenge 2 and 3. I don't know about the RC1 but can work.
If works in Xbox 360, i don't know but you have a jailbroken and can access the files probably works.
Attention in Rugby Challenge 3 the pkcm file have a limit and you have to "compress" the kits files(Only those who are heavy), i am using paint.net , the process is open the pssg and extract the dds file and use the paint.net for put the resolution 1024x1024 for kits and 256x256 for socks and save in dxt1 (in ps3 the kits don't lose quality)

Wich are the mods that work:
Kits
Logos
Database(You just have to download a database or save and rename to rc3 and put in the folder databases in the pkcm file)
transitions
Faces
Boots
I will test balls,markings and others and will share the results.
I will share some photos.

P.S: Sorry for my bad english.
I just have make this tutorial for those who don't know about this.

Question: If someone know how to put new faces in players with hex help-me
Someone know how to open logos with pssg editor.

A Jailbroken PS3
The game
WinRar/7zip (or other)
External HD
The process is the same than PC.You have to open your External HD(in PC) and open the game folder and search for the folder of Rugby Challenge 3, next you will open the USDIR folder and you have found the pkcm file and now you just have to open the pkcm put your mods and be happy.:cool:

Notes:
If works in Xbox 360, i don't know but you have a jailbroken and can access the files probably works.
Attention in Rugby Challenge 3 the pkcm file have a limit and you have to "compress" the kits files(Only those who are heavy), i am using paint.net , the process is open the pssg and extract the dds file and use the paint.net for put the resolution 1024x1024 for kits and 256x256 for socks and save in dxt1 (in ps3 the kits don't lose quality)

Kits
Logos
Database(You just have to download a database or save and rename to rc3 and put in the folder databases in the pkcm file)
transitions
Faces
Boots

Hi mate,
So...I backed up my game on USB using multiman and viewed/updated a few kits, repacked the files and saved the game to the ps3 hdd. The problem is the game doesn't launch with multiman...just goes to black screen...any ideas?

Hi mate,
So...I backed up my game on USB using multiman and viewed/updated a few kits, repacked the files and saved the game to the ps3 hdd. The problem is the game doesn't launch with multiman...just goes to black screen...any ideas?
Sorry, for the delay to reply you, i think the problem is that you need to pick the .dds and open and save it with the app paint.net you need to compact the kits.
Example: Kits need to be at the resolution 1024x1024 and socks at 256x256 resolution.

The problem is that the pkcm in ps3 has a limit of storage and the kits made by the comunity are with bigger resolutions than the original of ps3.

A Jailbroken PS3
The game
WinRar/7zip (or other)
External HD

Notes:

Kits
Logos
transitions
Faces
Boots

Sorry, for the delay to reply you, i think the problem is that you need to pick the .dds and open and save it with the app paint.net you need to compact the kits.
Example: Kits need to be at the resolution 1024x1024 and socks at 256x256 resolution.

The problem is that the pkcm in ps3 has a limit of storage and the kits made by the comunity are with bigger resolutions than the original of ps3.

Can you please make a tutorial on how to do this

Latest posts